Hello From Georgia!

Cpt_Caveman

Registered
Hey Guys, new Busa owner here in Georgia. Got a non running 06 with 5900 miles and am now trying to get her road ready again. Bike sat up for a while, so going through all the usual battery replacements, new fuel, injector cleaning, fuel pump checks etc before anything else. Will keep everyone posted on here, and looking forward to getting on one for the first time. Don’t be surprised to see me making rounds pretty quickly on the forum doing mods and troubleshooting things. Pictures will come when she’s up and running

Welcome aboard, and congrats of the Busa.
As far as a "good group," were mostly a bunch of derelicts!
Troy
"Derelicts" Lol! Speak for yourself Troy lmao!!
Welcome along Knuckle Dragger, ahemm, sorry, I meant to say Cpt. Caveman, you'll be glad you came to this party! :race::beerchug:
:welcome:

Welcome! Good bunch here - lots of knowledge... post some pics when you get a chance and let us know if you need anything.

Welcome to the forum!! Wish you the best getting your new ride running and road worthy again.

"Derelicts" Lol! Speak for yourself Troy lmao!!
Welcome along Knuckle Dragger, ahemm, sorry, I meant to say Cpt. Caveman, you'll be glad you came to this party! :race::beerchug:
:welcome:

Well, when I said "we" I meant the Kiwis! Lol
Troy
Oh, btw capt...is ur screen name reminiscent of the old cartoon "Captain Caveman?!" Or just a play on words? Used to watch that show as a youngster and havent thought about it since about 1980! Lol

Well, when I said "we" I meant the Kiwis! Lol
Troy
Oh, btw capt...is ur screen name reminiscent of the old cartoon "Captain Caveman?!" Or just a play on words? Used to watch that show as a youngster and havent thought about it since about 1980! Lol
It is a little bit of both actually. Last name is Caver, which has meant Caveman has been a very common nickname passed down through family members. My dad first adopted Captain Caveman, and after having watched much of the cartoon myself (all reruns as I’m only 23 now) I picked it up as well years later

Thanks for the welcome everyone, I’ll be sure to get some pictures up when it’s all put back together (and hopefully running)

Back