Newbie from Berkshire UK

Justin Trevett

Registered
Hi, I would like to say hello :hello:.

I purchased my Gen1 busa 1 week ago, she's a 2000 black & silver/grey Gen1 with 34000 miles on the clock. Ive got her as a bit of a project as she needs a bit of tlc.

Ive just changed the exhaust down pipes and mid pipe,currently sorting out the rear caliper, she needs a new front disc,tyres and a service and a damn ghood clean. I picked her up with a hole in the exhaust and she was not running too smoothly (not sure if that was down to the exhaust? will find out over the next week. She has been stood for nearly year so i'm anticipating I may need to clean out fuel filters etc.

I will keep you guys posted and will add pics as I go.

:welcome:. How long has she been just sitting? You may be better off just going ahead and doing the fuel pump mod now, while you have it apart. Plus it couldn't hurt to go ahead and throw some new plugs is while your at it. Good luck and can't wait for the pics.

:welcome:. How long has she been just sitting? You may be better off just going ahead and doing the fuel pump mod now, while you have it apart. Plus it couldn't hurt to go ahead and throw some new plugs is while your at it. Good luck and can't wait for the pics.

She has supposedly had a new pump, I willc heck this out next weekend.

Back