Noob from Louisiana

Looks like you guys and gals here are quite a friendly bunch!

:welcome: most of my fam resides in La. I should take a trip up there with my bike...hmmm

Really? What part of LA? Nice bike ya got, never seen the black an purple in person. If you' re ever in LA, hit me up! I' d like to check out the bike! :goodidea:

Houma huh? Been there a few times :laugh: Nice track y'all have... too bad it is in the middle of FREAKING NOWHERE!!!

:hello: welcome to the ORG!! Maybe you should make it to one of our infamous cookouts in Gulfport!!

Yeah, well, your track is over the hill, through the trailer park, and and in the woods. :laugh: It' s all good, I kinda like it. I love Gulfport! I' d definitely be up for a cookout! :thumbsup: It just might be a little hard for me to transport a prepared dish on the Busa though..... ???

No f'n way!! :shocked: I have family up there too! Spent a lot of time up there as a kid. Used to be a nice peaceful place, but the last few times I went, it was starting to look kinda rough in some areas. Overall though, I could probably live there. I would definitely ride up there to meet you, and check out the Busa! :yes: I need to go visit my grandparents' graves, haven't been in a while. :(

:welcome:, another bayou rider.....Great to have you aboard.
BTW you have good taste........

Camera Pics 072 (2).JPG

Where are you from? Very nice bike and thanks! It' s not just a matter of taste though. Although I would have chosen blue if I would have had multiple options, I just so happened to luck into this particular bike. Couldn' t pass it up!

No f'n way!! :shocked: I have family up there too! Spent a lot of time up there as a kid. Used to be a nice peaceful place, but the last few times I went, it was starting to look kinda rough in some areas. Overall though, I could probably live there. I would definitely ride up there to meet you, and check out the Busa! :yes: I need to go visit my grandparents' graves, haven't been in a while. :(

I think Id rather stay closer to N.O. since I have never had the pleasure of visiting the city! LOL. The country is pretty boring....unless you wanna race...hehe

I love Gulfport! I' d definitely be up for a cookout! :thumbsup: It just might be a little hard for me to transport a prepared dish on the Busa though..... ???

Who said anything about bringing a dish?? Just about everyone that attends is on a bike. (Except for Dawn - Blondeonabusa and Randy - LA Busa ... because he likes to bring the "captain" along) It is at my house so I and Docdrop do the cooking.

But it is a sleeves optional type of event... LOL!!

Last edited:
I think Id rather stay closer to N.O. since I have never had the pleasure of visiting the city! LOL. The country is pretty boring....unless you wanna race...hehe

You' ve never visited the city? I go occassionally for see mostly naked women, and consume a lot of alcohole. Occassionally, there are other reasons that arrise, that I go for, but not that often! :laugh:

Who said anything about bringing a dish?? Just about everyone that attends is on a bike. (Except for Dawn - Blondeonabusa and Randy - LA Busa ... because he likes to bring the "captain" along) It is at my house so I and Docdrop do the cooking.
But it is a sleeves optional type of event... LOL!!

I was just making sure! :p So lemme get this right, for cookout days, Dawn is BlondeNOTonabusa?? I like to party with the Captain too, but only in my own parish where I have a little potential to NOT get arrested, for driving home! :whistle: Sounds fun though, I' m down! :thumbsup:

I'm in the mandeville/Covington area about 45 minutes from New Orleans.

That' s cool, I have a few relatives who live in Covington too.

Back