Hell-o from sweden!

Hellfire666

Old Fart New Recruit
Registered
I´ve already been using this forum for awhile and it seems like it´s the best one, and i´ve tried a few:thumbsup: I´m on my third busa in 10 months, in the first one fifth gear was not very well, returned it the same day, second one i bought from a company to be "safe". Turned out it had been imported, crashed and poorly fixed under the plastics plus it had no engine number on it, took 7 months to return it. :banghead:

Bought this -00 the last of april, after 2 weeks the radiator said goodbye and i replaced it. Love this bike but i have the feared kickbacks, just ordered some stuff from schnitz so hopefully i´ll be riding without diapers very soon :beerchug:

IMG_0352 small.jpg

IMG_0349 small.jpg

Thanks guys, badluck is my middle name, had to buy another car too to be able to go to work. To feel a bit safer i registrered it in gf´s name so it won´t break. :idea:

:welcome: to the Org. Yeah bummer about the radiator, but when you start modding this bike you wont want to stop. Be warned :thumbsup:

:welcome: to the Org. Yeah bummer about the radiator, but when you start modding this bike you wont want to stop. Be warned :thumbsup:

Oh i know :laugh: I was planning some stuff but wanna keep it pretty clean but now i have to start buing stuff just so it won´t break. The power is enough, wanna map it at a dynojetcenter though but the prices here ain´t what they are over there, i paid $9800 for this bike, maybe a bit too much but it´s in a very good shape lookswise and it´s not much mure than normal, around $8500 is pretty normal for a bike like this here. A radiator is about $1000 in sweden so i bought a chinese rad from ebay for $100. To map it in a bench will cost me $630, it´s insane.

Well to put thing into perspective, bought my 2004 as used in 2006 it was R65000-00 ( South African Rand ) - works out to $9285-00 more or less at this current exchange rate, and i have spent about R45000-00 so far ( $6450-00 ) just to now, with still more still to come. Its a never ending cycle. But i love it.

:welcome: to the board...congrats on your new ride, hope you are able to get it to 100% soon :beerchug:

Well to put thing into perspective, bought my 2004 as used in 2006 it was R65000-00 ( South African Rand ) - works out to $9285-00 more or less at this current exchange rate, and i have spent about R45000-00 so far ( $6450-00 ) just to now, with still more still to come. Its a never ending cycle. But i love it.

Looking at the prices on ebay in the us makes me sick, too bad i´m too lazy to import one :p What have you done to it? any pics?:cheerleader:

Well started with basically standard bike except for slip on's and TRE ( but thats a watse of time and possibly damaging to the bike ), then had a problem over heating once and basically started to do things that i liked, first pic is what it use to look like and if you check the links below what is is now. Plus have decided to go to 1441 not 1397 as in my previous posts on the links below - plus the ugly siler piece of metal near the clutch has been removed and replaced with a handle switch that cleans up that mess

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/appearance-mods/134534-round-1-mods.html

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/dyno-kings/132213-bike-tuned-thoughts-please.html

CIMG1133.JPG

P1010549.JPG

P1010554.JPG

P1010556.JPG

P1010558.JPG

P1010560.JPG

img_var_trans.jpg

Back