Heli's or Reapers? -

• Heli Bars

Votes: 141 96.6%
  • Reaper Risers

Votes: 5 3.4%

• Total voters
Here ya go

DSC02984.jpg

(heavybusa @ Jan. 10 2007,21:03) That will slow down your top speed but help your back  
super.gif
Uh Oh.. I almost hit the "Ignore" button instead of the "Quote" button...
laugh.gif

Thanks to The Professor.. I now own Genmar Risers. LOVE THEM. LOVE THEM. LOVE THEM!!!
super.gif

super.gif

I would also like to give props to The Professor~ This man shipped, to Brenda, a set of Heli bars and a Genmar riser... without ever having met and not knowing whether he'd see any of it ever again~ This act, along with others I have witnessed from org members, really helps to restore my faith in mankind~ Thanks.. not only for your faith in my wife, but for hookin her up with a sweet deal on the risers, too!  
super.gif

I would say both, the 1 inch drop to front on a lowered rear has no real effect on handling just ground clearance...
beerchug.gif

Well I have heard a lot about the Heli bars, so I got some. I would say they do feel a bit more comfortable for straight road riding. But it seems I feel I have less control in the corners. The is a little less clearance for U turns and the hands hit the screen now. So I am still trying to figure out if they were worth it. Trying to get some more miles on them. I seem to have lost my sporty riding, anyone else feel this way??

(inthexring @ Feb. 15 2007,22:31) Well I have heard a lot about the Heli bars, so I got some.  I would say they do feel a bit more comfortable for  straight road riding.  But it seems I feel I have less control in the corners.  The is a little less clearance for U turns and the hands hit the screen now.  So I am still trying to figure out if they were worth it.  Trying to get some more miles on them.  I seem to have lost my sporty riding, anyone else feel this way??
My hands hit plastic to but really... how often are you making U-turns to where that is an issue... as far as the feel is concerned, yes it feels different but i dont feel as if i have lost any feel.

I installed 1 1/4'' reapers risers everything was fine stock ,when i installed galfer stainless brake lines they were too short so i had to lower the forks into the triple tree. i like the bike better now handle bars are closer to me and sits lower.

Back