Heli's or Reapers?

Heli's or Reapers? -

• Heli Bars

Votes: 141 96.6%
  • Reaper Risers

Votes: 5 3.4%

• Total voters
how to contact deadhead cycles? web page not working. want to buy reaper risers 1 inch. please direct to contact--thanks

LadyHawk, I had helibars for 2 seasons went back to stock end of last year. I was getting some pain in my right elbow. Pain gone with stock. But check with Heli, they are releasing a NEW bar shortly, multi-adj. I talked with him last fall and they are suppose to be like the BMW set-up. This would make them VERY good.

I just got my heli-bars installed on Friday. I coudln't believe how much of a difference they made. It felt like I was riding a whole new bike. I did happen to notice a little less "flickability" due to the modified interface between my hands and the front wheel. That's not too big of a problem though, since I use my bike for more commuting than hitting the twisties. The difference was so pronounced that I actually realized a need for a taller windscreen because I sat more upright and got hit by more air on the highway.

I put reapers on last week. I rode 65 miles after and they made the world of difference. I've had my bike (07) and now have 300 miles on it. I see those numbers changing fast.
Brivision

Re: Heli's or Reapers?

I machined my own risers. 1 1/4" - no cable problems and nothing re-routed. I did not lower the front any. If you don't lower and use the reaper riser you will have a gap between the top clamp and the triple tree. I ran like this a while and then machined some tubes to cover this area seen here.........................

Nice looking work. I have the soupy's 1 inch risers and they leave a gap. Your custom tubes make it look a lot cleaner.

Back