Height to ride a Hayabusa

It seems like a lot of people are saying that they are over six feet tall and they own a Hayabusa, but is there a certain height that I should be to ride a Hayabusa or any other motorcycle?
I'm 5'7" and have no bother busa has a lower seat than a gsxr1000

Yep....

untitled.png

I’m 5’2. What’s this bike exactly. Like if I want this exact same bike what do I search in Google ? Please ? Thank you
The bike in the picture is a Gen 1 Busa. However, I do not know if the bike in the picture was lowered and by how much. I am 5’8 with a 29” inseam and i can almost flatfoot both sides on my Gen 2

What is this ? What would I type in Google. I’m 5’2. I just think with all the other comments I would have to have mods this pic makes me think differently
This pic is misleading. She is on flat ground, thick soled boots and is all the way up on the tank at the seats lowest point with her leg locked straight. I got a relatively short inseam at 29" and with my shoes having a fairly thick sole and having the rear lowered 1" I can just barely flat foot.
The bike in the pic is a 1999-2007 Suzuki Hayabusa. It also looks to have a modified, possibly shaved seat and might also be lowered an inch or so.
I can tell you one thing with absolute honesty, at 5'2" you will not flat foot a Hayabusa unless it has been modified.
Those mods can be very simple and subtle though and don't really stand out. Like lowering the bike and having the seat shaved. They do not stand out as mods and can easily lower the bike 2-3" for you.

My grand daughter is 5'3" and she can't put her feet down on my bike, only one foot and as it's pretty heavy for her she was scared to death and wanted off it...

If a person of this stature wants to be on a bike like this, there are quite a few modifications ahead as it's just not the height but the girth and weight of the bike which becomes an issue.

If the young lady is serious , then the reality of bike ownership will happen . The bike is going to need everything in the book as you guys point out , to meet the height requirements of short rider and maintain safe competent ridability . This is all possible , and as I posted earlier , my recommendation to ring Mike is for those reasons .

If the young lady is serious , then the reality of bike ownership will happen . The bike is going to need everything in the book as you guys point out , to meet the height requirements of short rider and maintain safe competent ridability . This is all possible , and as I posted earlier , my recommendation to ring Mike is for those reasons .
Hi My daughter is 5 ft 2 in and she fits on my busa just fine.

Is this the same Hayabusa in pieces or do you have more than one?

I know my 5'3" grand daughter (who is all legs like a giraffe) has a hard time sitting my my Hayabusa and reaching the ground, not to mention she hasn't the strength to hold it up.
Hi, Mine is 3 in .in front and 4 in. in the rear with a lower tank and a race seat with no padding at all. Not the busa but see how low and it had a seat that was padded. The last photo is Elmer Trett That will be my design of my leathers a tribute to Elmer Trett.

20200802_115742.jpg

20200802_115738.jpg

20200811_202945.jpg

Back