Height

5'7"...long legs for 5'7" I guess...I can flatfoot it both sides, which is the main reason I bought it in the first place!
smile.gif

6"2 / 220 / 32"

I wanna lower my Busa just for appearance. I can flat foot her already, so I'm a tad concered about lowering.

Anyone else around my height that has lowered their Busa and how much did you lower it?

One of my club bruz is 6'3, 315 and has his Busa in the dirt...His wife..who is just over 5' has hers (had...it was stolen) in the dirt too. But, she had to wear some high heel boots to stand up...:D

6"2 / 220 / 32"

I wanna lower my Busa just for appearance. I can flat foot her already, so I'm a tad concered about lowering.

Anyone else around my height that has lowered their Busa and how much did you lower it?
Rear lowered to middle hole on 3-hole dogbones. Think that's 2". Front stock height cause I felt like I was leaning too far. May raise the rear back to stock height.

5'10" 185blbs. just put 1" risers in it and i'm just shy of being flat foot, can get them flat but i really have to push.

5'7" 160 lbs.
The Busa is a lightweight ant compared to any bikes I've owned. No offense, but if you feel the Busa is a heavy bike at your height, it's time to start working out.

Be glad you're here now, if it was the late 70's or early 80's you wouldn't be able to handle any of the real bikes from that time period.

Thanks Sir T + BigBS! I like the look of a lowered Busa but was a worried that I'd look too big on her.

I'm 6'6", 210 lbs (Long & thin) and the 'busa and I fit together well. As you can probably tell, I have no problem flat footing the bike!!!

I'm 5'6" 200# toes on the ground. My legs are pretty strong but they dont need to be the bike is balanced. Try lifting an 800# Harley, I did that the other day and it was not fun but I got it done. I couldnt back up the bike on a slope so I had to get off and push it back.

yamahor-where u at brah? we need sum pics ovah heah!!!

Im 6' 7" 220- i stand (check that, TOWER) over this thing at a stop-wish i had money for adj. rearsets....

here's pic of me sitn-standin up, i can rest my #utz on the gas tank; gonna lower the front down 1.5" n the rear 1-2" so the front wont lift so much off the line! bad things can happen:O

bikeracing_001.JPG

Back