Height to ride a Hayabusa

ride.gif
dam dat was funny

jus for the record I know of two very sexy black chics that ride busa's and they aint more then 5'4. and another a BMW s1000rr

Zombie post ==== this post is the grand daddy of all walking dead posts. 2006 picked back up in 2014...

Height is not the issue...your inseam length is. I am 5' 7" with an inseam of only about 29" so seat height is a big deal with me when looking for a new bike. The stock seat on the Busa is about 31.7" and I have no issues feeling confident on it.

It doesn't matter how tall you are standing there.
When you get on a Hayabusa,,,
You're 10 Feet Tall.....:rofl:

as long as your feet can reach the pegs and your arms can reach the controls you can ride a Hayabusa...stopping or getting on/off may be another story though...

Come on guys you just ease up to something you can hold on to or a curb or something that you can put a foot on, What the heck :laugh:

no matter what height you are there will be a bike or a kit for it to suit you.
Busa wise...i'm 5'6", bro in law is 6' and we have both been on Busa's for about 6 yrs without having to alter the bikes to suit.

Unless you are a midget, you can fit any bike.

I have a 30" inseam, ride my dirt bike with a 38" seat height.

The Busa fits me like a glove.

Regardless of how tall or short you are, there are adjustments that can be made, but as for a hight that would disallow you to ride a Busa, thats dumb with a B. If I am comfortable riding a Busa vs a Harley thats what Im going to ride ya know?

-D

My ex-Mrs was 5 foot 4.
She had no problems on my Busa or B-King.

A real short mate in the UK with a turbo / nitrous / big bore Spondon Suzuki once told me..
"Height and strength are just poor substitutes for ability"

In general sportbikes have a 31" seat height. This pretty well comes down to inseam. Mines 30" and my fat arse makes the bike squat enough to easily flat foot. These bikes aren't light weights, so if you let her lean enough at a stop all you can do is watch her fall or ride her to the ground. It's called gravity.

Absolutely people lower these bikes to make them work. You can also modify the seat. I guess if you loved the bike enough you could go the route of drag or LSR bikes and cut the frame and really drop the ride height, but there's pluses and minuses to everything you change.

Back