Height

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
The busa is not a small bike. We all know that. I feel pretty comfortable riding it and at a standstill. But, I can admit that I cannot flat-foot the bike at a stop. I'm 5'10" with shoes on and I weigh 175.

Just wondering how tall the rest of you are here...

I cannot Imagine someone owning a busa if they are below, say, 5'8"... that seems way too small to be able to control the bike at a stop or to even back it out of a parking spot. At 5'10" I can ONLY plant both feet flat on the pavement if I push down to do it. So... right now, normally, when I have both feet on the ground I am using the balls of my feet. But, I can also just use one leg to hold the bike up if I want at a stop and keep the other foot on the left peg.

Just curious how tall the rest of you guys are. If anyone is less than 5'8" here... I sure hope you've got some strong 4ss legs to hold up this heavy bike!

Why don't you re-post this as a poll?

FYI, 6'2", knees slightly bent while flat footed at lights. Lucky me.

I reposted. But I didn't include the little check boxes... I left it open for people to comment.

I'm just a small simpleton compared to you assw1pes! LOL! (you should know I say that all in good fun! it's just my way!)

5' 8", 200#.

Have lowering bones so I can 'flat-foot' it.
tounge.gif

6'3"/220 and no problems flat-footing the Busa. I have heard of a woman in the neighborhood of 5'2" riding a Busa a few years back. She had it completely lowered and I imagine if you add Tobin seats she might come close to getting her feet on the ground.

HAHAHAHA! Far, far away!
tounge.gif
I have a Busa too so I could be there in like... HAHAH J/K!!!!!
smile.gif

Yeeeee haaawwwww!!!!

I think that is totally bad4ss that a woman is on the road riding a busa! That's totally HOT to be honest! Really....

I'm not sexist or anything... but as a guy, I find that completely rad!

Give 'em hell, Scooters!!!! I bet you turn more heads on the road than a ??$(_ at a stop sign! hahah!!!

P!

blush.gif
I do have lots of fun! I get lots of comments. There are many of us gals actually. 4-5 that I can think of on this site. I think I'm the only one in this area and I do get lots of comments and looks. I ride with a friend who has a gxr1K and people always ask why I'm riding the biggest bike and if it's faster. We just laugh. There is a picture of me at the dealership that says "You don't have to have balls to ride a Hayabusa"

blush.gif
I do have lots of fun! I get lots of comments. There are many of us gals actually. 4-5 that I can think of on this site. I think I'm the only one in this area and I do get lots of comments and looks. I ride with a friend who has a gxr1K and people always ask why I'm riding the biggest bike and if it's faster. We just laugh. There is a picture of me at the dealership that says "You don't have to have balls to ride a Hayabusa"
You are my favorite busa.org member for this reason....

My favorite film is Conan the Barbarian. It begins with "That which does not kill us makes us stronger.".

YOU have that in your sig!

I wish you lived in my area... I'd love to chill w/ ya and ride with ya! I bet you'd smoke me! NOT because you're a woman, though... just because I'd like to meet someone who bought a bike like this against all odds like you did! I'm sure the dealer/salesman was laughing as you bought your ride....

Still... I would BOW DOWN BEFORE a woman on a Hayabusa! I think it's wonderful that you are riding this bike.... I'm impressed, amazed, happy to know you (online).... !!!!!!

Keep riding! Keep turning "heads"!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!!!

pAnd!

I'm so small compared to others here... even compared to scooter!!! LOL! Her legs are longer than mine!!!

Back