omg my feet hurtttttt

Don’t expect much sympathy from members here when you don’t wear proper gear. I’m in Florida as well and my sidi vortice boots air (perforated ones) is all I wear. I have the buell peg mod, which has no rubber on the peg and don’t have a problem riding hundreds of miles in a day, so don’t thing the pegs are the problem. the busa rearsets have rubber bushings at the 3 bolts that secure them to the frame for reduced vibration.

The bike has aluminum aftermarket pegs on it was on the bike when I bought it just trying to figure it out thanks

Thanks Tetsuo do these line up with brake and gear shifters ???
Definitely some adjusting of the foot levers are nesasary, and even with adjustments maxed they may not be as ergonomically positioned as stock. With the wider pegs I have to make a conscious effort to twist in my foot to engage shift leaver. Would be a concern for quick shifting on the race track but if you are a casual street rider like myself it is worth the comfort. Also I have size 18 feet so I am used to some yoga like maneuvers to make my feet work the controls.

Definitely some adjusting of the foot levers are nesasary, and even with adjustments maxed they may not be as ergonomically positioned as stock. With the wider pegs I have to make a conscious effort to twist in my foot to engage shift leaver. Would be a concern for quick shifting on the race track but if you are a casual street rider like myself it is worth the comfort. Also I have size 18 feet so I am used to some yoga like maneuvers to make my feet work the controls.

IM just trying to find out if these or the Buell one which are the best ones to go with Im a big guy also I wear a size 14 in most shoes 13 in others thanks for your in put my friend

I have much smaller feet (size 10) and I have to cant my toe in a tiny bit to shift..

You don't have feet, those are snow shoes...size 18.......yikes....!

So, how big is the rest of you??
6’5”, 320 lbs. I feel like any bike I ride I must look foolish, the proverbial monkey jumping a football. But when I grab a handful of throttle and lean that big land rocket around a corner my sense of self melts away and I am no longer self conscious. People say a big guy like you should ride a cruiser, but I say I have to ride what makes stirs the soul. And nearly 200 hp helps get my fat ass up those hills :cool:

6’5”, 320 lbs. I feel like any bike I ride I must look foolish, the proverbial monkey jumping a football. But when I grab a handful of throttle and lean that big land rocket around a corner my sense of self melts away and I am no longer self conscious. People say a big guy like you should ride a cruiser, but I say I have to ride what makes stirs the soul. And nearly 200 hp helps get my fat ass up those hills :cool:
Well done bro , you ride what the hell you like , when you like , and all the critical idiots can get a life !!!
I am 6'4" and toad like :) , and when I mount my filly , I also am transported to that lofty ride height of 'lucky master of a kick ass big bore master blaster' !!:rolleyes:

Back