boots for wide feet

busa dave

Registered
All these boot threads lately has got me thinking. It's time to pick up a set of boots. I was at cycle gear a few months back and couldn't find anything in my size to try on. My work boots are a 13 wide. the biggest they had a cg were 12. I can order a 13 but I'm worried they won't be wide enough. so does anyone out there with wide feet have any experience with buying boots?

I wear 9.5 wide (EE or EEE) and none of my riding boots are sized as such but they work just fine for me :thumbsup:

I wear a 13ee in newbalance and bought the TCX Competizone RS boot in a 48 euro of 13 us and the are perfect. A* boots run wide too. Don't eventhinl about Sidi because they run narrow.
Posted via Mobile Device

Diadoras, teknics, and alpinestars are good for peeps with wide feet. I have owned several different pairs of boots and those I ve mentioned were comfortable with my wide feet.

I bought the Icon field armor chucka boot because of the price/comfort issue. I wear a US14 and they fit good.

I wear a 13 EEEE and I haven't found anything that fits other than New Balance Tennis Shoes. No boots for me unless they are custom made.

I wear 9.5 wide (EE or EEE) and none of my riding boots are sized as such but they work just fine for me :thumbsup:

We have the same size and width, however, in a very few boots I have to go to EEEE, but I also have a big problem. I have high arch and instep. I tried Alpinestar boots which would've fit, but it's a D size.

Would you tell me what type of boot, brand, and color and the european or japanese size :please:

I may have to have Bates custom make me one otherwise.
Thanks,

Alan

I just got these today.

TCX S-Zero Boots :: MotorcycleGear.com

They are a little snug. I am normally 13 wide and got a size 48. I can't zip them up if I tuck my jeans inside the boot. I am thinking of returning them. The zipper is my only concern. If I leave my jeans out I can zip it up but I am afraid that eventually the zipper will break. I am wondering if a size 48 (14US) would provide some extra width. Any thoughts?

Back