Headlights in the air ducts -anyone tried it?

Also you would take into consideration the angle the lights be projecting when mounted up. you might end up with a good view of the curb and the other side of road,rather then straight ahead.

I have put some custom lights in the ram air ducts of a friend of mines old show bike, it was pretty awesome. I got them from parts unlimited for like $20 a peice. They were a cats eye shape. I will see if I can find a pic. The best part was you couldn't see the lights when they were off.

I don't think he will care, here is a pic of him on the bike. Check out the headlights.

big perm.jpg

Do you sell those ram air halos, Tim?

Actually yes, but we have not uploaded the database yet. We've uploaded 28,000 part numbers so far, but needs lots of cleaning up and organizing still. Possibly we'll be ready in about 2-3 weeks.

(Yes, we can sell the below today)

The Intake Hyper LED kits are $50 (all years Hayabusa). Add in a Remote for another $50.

HYPER%20LED%20INTAKE%20HALOS%204-2.jpg

This LED Intake Halo kit is $70, remote is additional $50. (99-07 Hayabusa)
LED%20INTAKE%20HALOS%2014-2.jpg

We also have another kit for the Gen-II specific kit for $70. (+ remote for +$50)
LED%20INTAKE%20HALOS%2025-2.jpg

They all come in multiple color choices of course.

LED%20INTAKE%20HALOS%2014-2.jpg

HYPER%20LED%20INTAKE%20HALOS%204-2.jpg

LED%20INTAKE%20HALOS%2025-2.jpg

I once had a similiar idea, which was to move the headlight/s into the air ducts, and make the old headlight hole the ram air. Of course all of the reshaping and molding etc (including the headlight lense curvature) forced that idea to never grow wings. I also had an itch to take the tailight off of my brothers zx6, flip it 180 and mold that into the tail. Needless to say my "drawing board" is filled, with not a whole lot turning into anything. Curious to see a finished project.:thumbsup:

Actually yes, but we have not uploaded the database yet. We've uploaded 28,000 part numbers so far, but needs lots of cleaning up and organizing still. Possibly we'll be ready in about 2-3 weeks.

(Yes, we can sell the below today)

The Intake Hyper LED kits are $50 (all years Hayabusa). Add in a Remote for another $50.

View attachment 222181

This LED Intake Halo kit is $70, remote is additional $50. (99-07 Hayabusa)
View attachment 222180

We also have another kit for the Gen-II specific kit for $70. (+ remote for +$50)
View attachment 222183

They all come in multiple color choices of course.

I'm loving it, ordered mine today! Thanks Pashnit once again.

Back