Need gen1 nose fairing and headlight

rockethead

Registered
Had a recent bump into another car and I need the nose fairing and headlight. Front fender too if anyone has one. i wanted to get aftermarket plastics but with the hype about it not fitting well and paint sucking i just wanna fix what is broke . so if anyone has these parts i can buy from them i would be greatful .
thanks

Where are you located? I know the Chicago Craigslist has a ton of body parts.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have the headlight and front fender (I think I still have it....have to check but I'm 99.9% sure).

i looked it up, headlight ass. is 300$ and nose fairing is 300 ( painted ) i hate to pay that but will if i have to

Just installed hotbodies undertail and it looks great. I will post pics in the morning , lighting sux right now.

Still looking for a front fairing,.....

Just installed hotbodies undertail and it looks great. I will post pics in the morning , lighting sux right now.

Still looking for a front fairing,.....

Lighting does suck on the HB undertail, had the same one from month 2 of owning my Busa til I started parting out the bike this year. I think it's now on the back of someone's Busa in Colorado Springs if memory serves me correctly. At night they're not too bad but in the day time keep a close eye on your mirrors because traffic behind you likely won't see your brakes or turn signals come on. Redkat might be able to hook you up with a custom made led board to brighten things up. I had contacted him at one time checking into it but it was going to be a first time working on a HB for him and would take longer than I wanted to wait. Frankly, if you have the patience for soldering you can pop off the lens (which I believe is part of the problem with the visuals of the leds on those undertails), solder in some hyper-bright leds with correct resistors and it would make a night/day difference. You could also switch back to incandescent bulbs - seen a couple people do that using bullet style lens available at most stores. You'd just need to add a turn signal bulb in which wouldn't take much either - bulb, wire and a hold drilled. :thumbsup:

here we are

P151010_21_29.jpg

P161010_20_12.jpg

I thought I would have one for you after going down this weekend, but it has a couple of cracks in it.

Back