air scoop / turn signal ??

I understand that this is an appearance mod more than a performance mod and I'm cool with that.

are they refering to the stock running light / turn signal?
thats why I was asking about the 1k mirrors with the running light / turn signal since the HBR OS scoops appears to remove the stock running light / turn signal.

The stock running lights (the ones HBR recommends the buyers use as their directionals) are the teeny-tiny ones right next to the headlamp. There's no way that could ever be considered a directional...and with the implementation/installation of an HID kit, those little 'marker' lights are all but lost.

The pix on HBRs website are a little misleading...while it appears that the lights are missing, the idea was to black it out making it look all stealthy (much like their tail lens covers). In the website pic, it's difficult to tell if there are lights in there or not.

how about this?? :rofl:
bus.jpg

Just had my hotbodies smoked air scoops installed and the led indicators are easily noticable when in use. I am very happy with the look, the picture doesn't do it justice.busa 003.jpgbusa 004.jpg

busa 003.jpg

busa 004.jpg

No offense, but I have had mine (Tranparent Smoke) sitting in the Box for about two months, and Im not really digging the looks. I might just sell them and Keep my OEM scoops.

I WANT THOSE SCOOPS Mr. Bogus posted a pic of!
Posted via Mobile Device

THREAD RESURRECTION!!!

Im looking for these types of scoops. Like what hotbodies makes for GenII but for my GenI....

I am interested also in the scoops for a gen.1. Also some one said something about suprising results,what were the results?

No reason to be secret , Giving truthful info about a product here on the board is never wrong . Thats why we are here to let others know what we think or know about an item . If I got something and it was good/junk I would let you know . Just remember its all the persons opinion writing about it. I know this is an old thread but lets just keep looking out for one another

Back