Hotbodies Oversize Ram Air Scoops

BusaFlight08

Registered
Does anyone have these? I'm thinking about getting them, just dont know if I want to get rid of the mesh screens.... What does everyone think else think?

Linky
Hotbodies Oversize Ram Air Scoops 2008 Hayabusa

08_Busa_Scoops.jpg

I would call and ask about the screens. They may have them. IMHO they're needed to keep big bugs and birds out of the airbox.

All they talk about is appearance. I would ask if they help airflow at high speeds.

Don't even get me started on this one.
Let me sum it up like this.

Saw them come out in August last year.
Ordered the smoke with turn signal kit the end of August.
Didn't receive the scoops until November.
Not really impressed with the scoops and never installed them, kept them in the box and waited for the turn signal kit.
Hounded the sales department for 4 months to get the turn signal kit that was promised.
They sent me some strange white plastic bracket that look nothing like Turn Signals I have pics somewhere.
Sent the scoops back last month and got a full refund and ordered some roaring toyz color matching mirrors (FYI: Great mirrors :thumbsup:) .

To each there own, but thats my story.

Don't even get me started on this one.
Let me sum it up like this.

Saw them come out in August last year.
Ordered the smoke with turn signal kit the end of August.
Didn't receive the scoops until November.
Not really impressed with the scoops and never installed them, kept them in the box and waited for the turn signal kit.
Hounded the sales department for 4 months to get the turn signal kit that was promised.
They sent me some strange white plastic bracket that look nothing like Turn Signals I have pics somewhere.
Sent the scoops back last month and got a full refund and ordered some roaring toyz color matching mirrors (FYI: Great mirrors :thumbsup:) .

To each there own, but thats my story.

Who did you order them through? Did they come with the mesh screens?
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey, bro...there's a bunch of information on the .org about the scoops. If you do a search, you can probably find what you're looking for.

There is no apparent or tested results from the oversizing of the scoops. The lights are not included as they had at one time alluded to on their website.

Let me know by PM if you have more questions about HBR's scoops. Good luck, whatever you decide, though...

I would call and ask about the screens. They may have them. IMHO they're needed to keep big bugs and birds out of the airbox.

All they talk about is appearance. I would ask if they help airflow at high speeds.

Any pics of that Bird?

Don't even waste your time!! Ordered mine from schnitz and sent them right back!! 100% bullsh*t!!

Back