Hayabusa Vs Shelby GT500

Yes I'm sure... It is a great road. I had a guy blow by me on a GIXXER a couple weeks ago, I didn't see him coming and scared the sh*t out of me. A few seconds later (or maybe more than a few), a Sheriff's car went flying by. They got off on exit 3, I don't know what happened after that. Pretty wild though
Good thing you didn`t join the pursuit...ahead of the Sherrif..:laugh:
Myself, I`m not one to knock foolish behavior...I have taken part before...must admit thats where my `close calls` happened, be carefull.

It didn't look like a race to me. It looked like the guy in the Shelby was out just driving fast, probably trying to impress the person with him, and you (or whoever was riding) decided to out-do him. No biggie, I might have done the same thing. Not trying to bring anyone down or anything, just saying that to me it didn't look like a race.

I am with you "Getonit" and it was a good thing. He was so far ahead of the sheriff, by the time the officer got to me, I think he thought for a split second I was the one he was chasing. He must have got a good look at the guy because both bikes were black except I was in full gear and the other guy was in shorts and t-shirt. The sheriff blew by me and kept on with the chase

Trey,
Good meeting you yesterday and that was a pretty good ride, I hadn't been down there with those guys probably since spring just because of the haul to get there from up here in Clarksville. Whether that was you or not :whistle: we all do it every now and then more than others whether we admit it or not. He ll I'll be the first to admit I sometimes do stupid stuff when I look back on it, but at that moment in time it doesn't register as dumb/stupid, just as fun or messing around. Just like that airtime on that last straight at the end of the ride yesterday.??? yeah things could've went all kinds of wrong. But there was noone else at risk except for me and that the chances you take when you throw a leg over 2 wheels. Whether it be eating a guardrail/tree at 150 or simply pulling away from a traffic light at 10 mph and someone taking you out just like that by running the light! I am a believer in when it's your time it's your time no matter what.

Anyways when you get time and a chance shoot me some of the video you got yesterday to rollin20z@msn.com if you don't mind.
Bill

I hear ya Bill. Everything happens for a reason, and when it's your time, it's your time. Dude that was too fun yesterday and still not sure how we caught air, although passing the Aprilia, CBR, VTR, etc. at the end may have had something to do with it. Not sure if you looked down at your speedo but we may have been just over the posted speed. Nice job outpacing me in the corners too.

Back