Hayabusa Vs Shelby GT500

Well at least you enjoyed it :beerchug:

Hope you have thick skin for what some people might say to this :laugh:

Did I miss something because I know how fast a Hayabusa can go in 5th gear.....I own a gen 2 also!

kinda looks like the Mustang was cruising along, let you pass and you took off. So where was this race I seem to have
missed?

Maybe this will help with some of the neagativity (probably not though):
GSX1300R Hayabusa (1/4 mile - 10.448; 1 mile - 26.608) - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe this will help with some of the neagativity (probably not though):
GSX1300R Hayabusa (1/4 mile - 10.448; 1 mile - 26.608) - YouTube[/url]

Only 10.448? ???...... Guys run way better than that on this site stock

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice video, better watch that section of 386 LEO's usually sit pretty close around station camp.
We should hook up and ride sometime I am about 20 miles north of Hendersonville.

Of course that is not me, just uploaded the link. We go over to Center Hill Dam most Saturdays if you ever want to meet-up.

Of course that is not me, just uploaded the link. We go over to Center Hill Dam most Saturdays if you ever want to meet-up.

You sure thats not you? That section of 386 is right near Hendersonville. We all have our squid moments, and honestly I would have done the exact same thing. You waited till no traffic around and took off. If your gonna do it on the street thats the way to do it. In that video the only risk is to the racers, but I did just see the ford truck that you sucked the paint off of......

You sure thats not you? That section of 386 is right near Hendersonville. We all have our squid moments, and honestly I would have done the exact same thing. You waited till no traffic around and took off. If your gonna do it on the street thats the way to do it. In that video the only risk is to the racers.

After the way this thread was going and so many others like it would you admit to it??

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

After the way this thread was going and so many others like it would you admit to it??

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Knowing how most of these threads go already I would have never posted it, but if I did it yeah I would admit to it.

Yes I'm sure... It is a great road. I had a guy blow by me on a GIXXER a couple weeks ago, I didn't see him coming and scared the sh*t out of me. A few seconds later (or maybe more than a few), a Sheriff's car went flying by. They got off on exit 3, I don't know what happened after that. Pretty wild though

Back