2013 Ford Shelby GT500 Debuts as Most Powerful Production V8 in the World!

Good work by Ford, but I hate to see the price tag on that beast.

Good work by Ford, but I hate to see the price tag on that beast.

That what I was looking for in the article, said revised this and revised that, I wanted to see the revised sticker which I am sure they will be selling above msrp :laugh:

That what I was looking for in the article, said revised this and revised that, I wanted to see the revised sticker which I am sure they will be selling above msrp :laugh:

Some dealers are already asking $10k over which is still wayyyyy below anything that can compete with it.
Ours will most likely go for Msrp. I'm guessing somewhere around $60k.

I haven't kept up with car records lately, but it sure would be nice to pull up to the line and see the production class record coming at the finish line~!~ :bowdown:

Gonna have to be a whole new animal before I did 200mph in any domestic FACTORY car!!

sent from my dunce stool via Tapatalk

id rather buy a new GT and throw a blower on it and drive it daily and go low 10's. with bolt-ons they can go 9's and thats with a stock auto. pretty impressive machine I must agree. would take a ZO6 over either but for the money the new GT is hard to compete with as far as potiental.

yea, an 06 Z06 for 25k plus a heads/cam/headers package will net you nearly 700 hp (i know a guy...), and it weighs much less. but if you have a blue oval hard on, it's definitely something to fantasize about.

Aside from the Ford GT, it seems like Ford finally got it right...and I'm a Ford man:beerchug:

Ever sit in a vette??Then sit in a stang.Big difference I thought in comfort.I didnt like the way the vette handles either.The viper handles nice but overpriced being a dodge.Now a 700HP shelby would be cool, but I'm a ford guy.

mustangs are for girls!
:laugh:

I agree. My ride in front of the wife's ride :laugh:

IMG_0797.jpg

Back