MSRP of 2020 gt500?

797 hp hellcat widebody redeye.... lol.. god bless America... a 10 second car after a wheel and tire change... right off the factory floor..... I love this heavy old school car.... dodge flipping the bird to EVERYONE else.... I keep waiting and watching.... waiting and watching... im almost sold.
1551723367719.png

Last edited:
I've said it from day 1, the Demon (and the hellcat) are super neat cars, but no 4500 lb car is gonna be able to hook reliably at those hp levels without breaking stuff. They can live on the street, but a hard launch on a well prepped drag strip will find the weak link in every combination.

Pretty pathetic.
Broken rear ends are common on those, and any wonder why, look how small the Cast Aluminum housing is...wtf.
Cool car, almost. Hyped up over priced pos is more like it.
If the aftermarket can build differentials to hold 3k+ hp...surely Dodge could get something to hold a third of that, but, apparently not.

I've said it from day 1, the Demon (and the hellcat) are super neat cars, but no 4500 lb car is gonna be able to hook reliably at those hp levels without breaking stuff. They can live on the street, but a hard launch on a well prepped drag strip will find the weak link in every combination.
a lot are using rear end braces/ or a different rear end..... who gives a poop anyway... WARRANTY.. a new mustang is pushing 40 grand.... these start at just below 60....

Back