Hayabusa squids take life WAY to seriously..

lurk.gif

(GJoker @ Aug. 17 2007,15:37) Most HD people are sick to death of waving at every freaking thing on two wheels... don't take it personally, it's not just the metrics that don't get a wave all the time~ It's old news... do you wave at everyone driving a cage when in your cage?... I don't either.. let it go~
wink.gif
You know, sometimes I feel the same way.
What all that waving crap about?

I do wave most of the time tho... something wrong with me, I guess. I think it`s silly but I always wave back

My observation in MD is that most HD riders that ride year round will wave and are cool. The summer HD crowd is totally different. They don't wave and rev at every light for a race. Never see em in the rain either.

Maybe I shouldn't say this here, but I have been eyeballing a Vespa 250 pretty hard. Something to use to run for a gallon of milk or a 6-pack of beer and not burn so much fuel doing it. The dam things get fantastic mileage and are cheap to license and insure.

No, I didn't say I would trade off my VTX 1800, or my Hayabusa for one....Just add another toy, maybe this time call it practical???

so how many seconds was a few? because the other guy went three blocks in two seconds
poke.gif

(GJoker @ Aug. 17 2007,16:37) ... most HD people are sick to death of waving at every freaking thing on two wheels... don't take it personally, it's not just the metrics that don't get a wave all the time~ It's old news... do you wave at everyone driving a cage when in your cage?... I don't either.. let it go~  
wink.gif
+1000 I don't wave at other people in white GMC trucks when I'm driving one of those, so why should I wave at other bikes.

I still return a wave if I can, but I never initiate one anymore. Guess it's probably just a sign that I'm getting antisocial in my old age.

(Rayabusa0818 @ Aug. 20 2007,08:16) I wonder why a certain Virginian has not blasted me for my MUSTANG comment
laugh.gif
I wouldn't dare try to race a bike in my Mustang  
laugh.gif
 I pretty much only race Mike's Mustang, you know, spousal competitiveness  
poke.gif
...and he races everything from VW Beetles to Vespas, then gets his ass kicked by the turbo Neon  
laugh.gif
(both in the Mustang and on the HD)
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back