Hayabusa squids take life WAY to seriously..

GJoker

Still got love for ya's...
Donating Member
Registered
Ha so i just get done eating at Hooters with a few friends and theres a guy on a new Vespa in front of me thinking he's the king of the road.. revving his engine at the red light so I rev mine up to show him mine sounds tougher ;) and he just tears off at the green light passing ppl like an idiot. So at the next light i pull up next to him and he looks over at me and smiles so i rev mine up and green light goes.. and a few seconds later im at the green light 3 blocks away and he's way behind me. He pulls up next to me furious as all hell yelling crap at me like "oh you think you can pass me you aint got $hit" so i rev on him again.. this time i let him tear off on me for a lil bit.. make him feel better then just blow by him going 55
biggrin.gif
Sometimes you gotta put ppl in their place...
race.gif

i think he was being kinda SARCASTIC with this story

see this is the original TOPIC...lol

Ha so i just get done eating at spaghetti works with a few friends and theres a guy on a new harley in front of me thinking he's the king of the road.. revving his engine at the red light so I rev mine up to show him mine sounds sexier ;) and he just tears off at the green light passing ppl like an idiot. So at the next light i pull up next to him and he looks over at me and smiles so i rev mine up and green light goes.. and 2 seconds later im at the green light 3 blocks away and he's way behind me. He pulls up next to me furious as all hell yelling crap at me like "oh you think you can pass me you aint got $hit" so i rev on him again.. this time i let him tear off on me for a lil bit.. make him feel better then just blow by him going 120
biggrin.gif
Sometimes you gotta put ppl in their place =D[/Quote]

Just a litte sarcastic... kinda like comparing apples to oranges~ When you're riding one of thee fastest production bikes in the world, why would one want to brag about smoking a Harley? Why not just say how you smoked the little girl on her tricycle chasing after the ice cream truck? Wouldn't me smoking a Vespa on my Harley be about the same thing? I guess I just don't get it...
rock.gif

same reason why i havent raced the homie in his 04 cobra... like i told him FOR WHAT SO I CAN WIN AND THEN YOU'LL SAY YOU ONLY WON CUZ ITS A BIKE?
rock.gif
lol nah im cool.....

I had some dude in a Supercharged ZR-1 Corvette light the rear end up at 85 on the Interstate a few weeks ago. I have a feeling that car would have been one of those close ones.

(GJoker @ Aug. 17 2007,11:10) Just a litte sarcastic... kinda like comparing apples to oranges~ When you're riding one of thee fastest production bikes in the world, why would one want to brag about smoking a Harley? Why not just say how you smoked the little girl on her tricycle chasing after the ice cream truck? Wouldn't me smoking a Vespa on my Harley be about the same thing? I guess I just don't get it...  
rock.gif
My apple will blown your orange away !
race.gif

You got that comparison right....

Busa to Harley is Like Harley to Vespa.... I love it. Honestly I rather ride a Vespa then Harley.
Vespa has more function in it. I think 250cc Vespa actually faster then Harley.

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Aug. 17 2007,16:06) You got that comparison right....

Busa to Harley is Like Harley to Vespa....  I love it.
Exactly my point... isn't ignorance bliss?

I know someone will probability flame me for this but here goes…I agree that a ‘Busa compared to a HD is not contest.  But then, why do so many HD riders try to get non-HD riders in some sort of competition?  I could be speed, or who has the loudest pipes or whatever.  I would not go out looking for a HD to race, it wouldn’t even be considered a race, but when one pulls up next to me and is asking for it, so be it, smoke ‘em.  I will show any fellow rider respect no matter what they ride, the same cannot be said for all HD riders.  Some of them are cool, but a lot of them are not.

JMHO

I can't really speak for all Harley riders, but most of the ones I know of, think it's idiotic to even wanna race another Harley~ That's not what these bikes are built for and most who ride them know that~ Now, on the other hand, I can see one throwing a few revs in jest~ Case in point... just the other day the family and I was cruising home in the wifes Rav4~ As we come up on this beautiful Viper I threw her Rav4 into neutral and playfully tossed a rev at him~ Did he think I really thought that the Rav4 was going even attempt to take him... I highly doubt it~ He just smiled and politly waved back~ I don't think he went to his Viper forum and told everyone how he taught the Rav4 driver a lesson either~ You are correct about one thing... there are some cool people and some not in every group you come across~ Most real motorcycle enthusiest have a mutual respect for all riders~ It's typically the squids of all the various groups that just don't get it~ As far as the wave thing goes... most HD people are sick to death of waving at every freaking thing on two wheels... don't take it personally, it's not just the metrics that don't get a wave all the time~ It's old news... do you wave at everyone driving a cage when in your cage?... I don't either.. let it go~
wink.gif

Back