Anyone else get this alot?

(psycobusa @ Jun. 26 2007,05:03) i dont know about you guys but i always get the hot azz chick thats in the passenger side of the car which pulls beside at the redlight and asks if she can go for a ride.........and i swear it never fails that i almost always have the hump installed when that happens...!#$*
i hear ya bro!!! ha;ppens to me atleast twice a week. you would think i would have learned to ride with the rear seat, but the hump just looks sooooooooo much better...

(ozzy04 @ Jun. 27 2007,17:22)
(psycobusa @ Jun. 26 2007,05:03) i dont know about you guys but i always get the hot azz chick thats in the passenger side of the car which pulls beside at the redlight and asks if she can go for a ride.........and i swear it never fails that i almost always have the hump installed when that happens...!#$*
i hear ya bro!!! ha;ppens to me atleast twice a week. you would think i would have learned to ride with the rear seat, but the hump just looks sooooooooo much better...
And those girls are smart; they never ask when the seats on do they
wink.gif

(BusaWhipped @ Jun. 25 2007,22:57) OK, so I succum to the temptation today. I was cruising down the highway minding my own business, cruise control set at the speed limit
wink.gif
Squid in a T-shirt and jeans blows past on a CBR929. Slows down 'til I catch up then blows away through trafic again. He repeats this for 15 miles through several highly patrolled areas. Anyway, we get to an area that isn't patrolled very well and traffic was light. I dropped down to 2nd and waited from him to hit it again. So predictable. I hit it and passed him with ease. I popped 5th gear near redline then backed it on down to the limit again. Sorry for lowering myself to his level, but I can only stand so much tormenting.

BTW, the kill felt soooooo goooooood.
The thrill of the Kill
ices_rofl.gif

(dadofthree @ Jun. 27 2007,17:25)
i hear ya bro!!!  ha;ppens to me atleast twice a week.  you would think i would have learned to ride with the rear seat, but the hump just looks sooooooooo much better...
wink.gif
DO3,

if i remember correctly, ozzy had a kill on DO3..... jsut sayin......

i hear ya bro!!!  ha;ppens to me atleast twice a week.  you would think i would have learned to ride with the rear seat, but the hump just looks sooooooooo much better...
wink.gif
they think my bike is ugly with the rear seat on there.....

(ozzy04 @ Jun. 27 2007,17:31)
wink.gif
You're close, and you talking when I let you by
laugh.gif

Stayed on that azz to the look out didn't I, well didn't I
ices_rofl.gif

(dadofthree @ Jun. 27 2007,17:36)
(ozzy04 @ Jun. 27 2007,17:31)
wink.gif
You're close, and you talking when I let you by          
laugh.gif

Stayed on that azz to the look out didn't I, well didn't I  
ices_rofl.gif
ya did good!! but im talkin bout when we were runnin the last half of 28 and u did a blow by followed by me gettin in that azz..... that sounds super ghey..... i mean followed by me blowin by that slow black busa....

Oh yeah, that was a temporary insanity moment for me. They call that Donning now. Good times brother
beerchug.gif

btw..... they only made the blk/purple for one yr for a reason.. it was jsut too fast for the rest of the busa family.......
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

(OZZY @ Jun. 27 2007,14:22)
So the hump looks better than this? Really...
rock.gif

06.jpg

(dadofthree @ Jun. 27 2007,14:25)
wink.gif
I get asked all the time and I do have the seat on. Problem is I have no extra helmet with me.

(forceofnature @ Jun. 27 2007,15:32)
(dadofthree @ Jun. 27 2007,14:25)
wink.gif
I get asked all the time and I do have the seat on. Problem is I have no extra helmet with me.
Givem yours then tellem you need to stop at the house for another
wink.gif

wink.gif

Back