Almost got rearended last night

808Busa

Registered
Got off work at 2:30am.. yesterday .. riding home.. The area i work in is i geuss the party district .. had a feeling that the ppL driving around aint exactly sober.. *seen a few ppL speeding by me.. Waikiki aint exactly safe to speed.. lotz of cops.. so i make it all the way down the street towards the freeway..  
Now im sitting at the stop light and somthing tells me to pump the brakes therefore the brake light is flashing on/off.  Im now looking in the right side mirror and notice this car comming up fast.. next thing you know he swerves right and stomps on his brakes..  
wow.gif
 my good-ness thinking oh shid he could've hit me .. then i look at the dude and hes like  
crazy.gif
saying sorry..
i was pissed off but the light turned green and headed home.

Thank God nothing happened to you. I always try to make it a habit to flash my brake lights off/on at night at stop lights.

Scary stuff.

I've got one of those rear brake strobe things that flashes it for you even when you're stationary. Might want to consider getting one.

thanks guys.. i know i should always be flashing the brakes if im by the light.. but usually i just sit there with out doing anything. now i better make it a habbit.. again very lucky i didnt get hit.. ride safe.

Glad you are ok.

The traffic does get a bit different downtown late at night.

I go over to Oahu about a week every month, let me know if you need anything from the mainland.

I got rearended in Oct. , it SUCKS . Glad they saw you .
Sorry to hear that .. hope all is well..

so far soo good a little more paranoid at the light .. but all for the better i no longer like to sit first in line at the light but i still do once in a while. i geuss the quicker i can get away from all these dummys.. the better.

ride safe. ALOHA.

Back