Hayabusa.org Scavenger Hunt

...as spoken to a TVA Nuclear employee :poke:

I thought it was Hartsville. There's a lot more to it than that. I'd recommend comparing your electric bill with someone from, say, California if you think it's high. It's one of the lowest in the country, and would be even lower if Hartsville Nuclear had been completed.

Anyway, back to the game. :beerchug:

That why I said I didn't know all the details. All happend before I knew what was going on.

That why I said I didn't know all the details. All happend before I knew what was going on.

It's cool, just rubbed me wrong. If you ever get a chance to go inside a natural draft cooling tower like that one, do it! In ours, you can say something at a normal speaking volume and about 20 seconds later you'll hear it again as an echo. It's wild... :beerchug:

Hmmm... 3:30pm here and the rain has stopped... the YaMooha may ride yet again! Busas get crackin! hehehe... btw...where the heck has FastFrog been? Not one pic yet Froggie? :poke: Hello?

Hmmm... 3:30pm here and the rain has stopped... the YaMooha may ride yet again! Busas get crackin! hehehe... btw...where the heck has FastFrog been? Not one pic yet Froggie? :poke: Hello?

I would assume he's been dealing with that funeral for his friend, etc.. Its not like him to not try to throw in a photoshop job.. :laugh:

#40 - Bike in front of Thai Food Place

IMG_1465.JPG

IMG_1466.JPG

IMG_1467.JPG

Google really IS your friend.

Hmm... found this on a corner in town... steam powered obviously... but it can't be rail-related with those wheels... Took a pic just in case... and :google:
... found its history here.

#161 Something steam powered that isn't a locomotive!! SCORE!

FrickSteam2.jpg

FrickSteam1.jpg

Boats, boats everywhere. Have a tug to spare?

Plenty of boats to be found. All types, sizes.. working boats, pleasure boats, double hull boats, cruise boats, boats with engines, boats with sails, boats in yards, on the water or on blocks, little boats, big boats, even a falling apart house boat, but can a girl get one steenkin TUG boat?

DENIED!!

No Camaros in the trailer park.

And both, yes, BOTH of the local elephants aren't carved from wood.

FAIL

IMG_0125.JPG

IMG_0124.JPG

IMG_0131.JPG

IMG_0132.JPG

If you live in FL, I think I've seen those elephants before. I was stationed at Hurlburt field for 8 years, and granted I went everywhere I could in that time and saw a lot of things I can't for the life of me remember where I've seen those elephants or ones like them. Its weird. Hell, for all I know it could have been Georgia, Mississippi, Connecticut, Washington, anywhere. I've been to a lot of places, and they just look SO familiar!??? Hmmmmmmmmm

Last but not least...

37. Your bike and a building demolition site -- fresh dumpster visible.
46. Your bike with a police bike (don't need the cop on it) -- LEO didn't pose, but I pulled him over to get this shot. :laugh:
136. Your bike and a real tour bus (any tour vehicle)! Island tour anyone?
138. Your bike and a military vessel! -- Do coasties count?
160. Your bike next to an animal powered passenger vehicle - done.

DemoBldg.jpg

leobike.jpg

troll.jpg

Coastie.jpg

animalpaxveh.jpg

The YaMOOha RULES!

Next to the animal powered passenger vehicle, the yellow YaMOOha found one of her own kind. She's out to pasture for the remainder of this game.

Thanks for playing boys! :banana:

IMG_0134.jpg

Back