Hayabusa.org Scavenger Hunt

#82 Inside by a window...crappy pic tho lol.
W1.jpg

Where is that?

Hartsville, Tn. They never completed it and it is now used as a training facility for TVA (Tennessee Vally Authority). I am not sure the whole background on it but it was a case of where the people actually won against the TVA. They didn't want it and it was cancelled. To show how smart TVA is, they bought all new equipment to build this place and when they were stopped instead of selling the equipment they buried it!! And we wonder why our electric bills are so high.

#67 #108 #159... i know 108 and 67 are already done but whatever... gonna try to go back to the pool after hours for 164,

004.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

#67 #108 #159... i know 108 and 67 are already done but whatever... gonna try to go back to the pool after hours for 164,

Hmmm... GixerHP and I took a closer look at your pool pic and we both vote it's a win on #95. Your bike and a moon. See enhanced photo below.
:laugh:

malicious.jpg

If GsxrBots says it doesn't pass for "tank" then I'd say it's at least #103 a highly utilitarian vehicle. :beerchug:
The tank one specifically says a tank that makes things go boom, so I've got to deny the tank, but it should be a highly utilitarian vehicle for sure, right?
I'll get BoB to add #103 for KidTransam!
:beerchug:

Y'all keep checking the list. I had to make a couple of corrections so some #'s became available again.

Thanks mizmoo for helping me keep this straight.

That's hilarious that you even leave the GoPro on for washes! :rofl:

Well it had bug guts and bird blood on it and needed washing too...why not.:laugh:

And if anyone ever questions the safety of the suction mount for the GoPro , let's just say it has been on the fairing like in pic and stayed solid for let's say a 5:00 on the speedo and never budged.:thumbsup:

Hartsville, Tn. They never completed it and it is now used as a training facility for TVA (Tennessee Vally Authority). I am not sure the whole background on it but it was a case of where the people actually won against the TVA. They didn't want it and it was cancelled. To show how smart TVA is, they bought all new equipment to build this place and when they were stopped instead of selling the equipment they buried it!! And we wonder why our electric bills are so high.

...as spoken to a TVA Nuclear employee :poke:

I thought it was Hartsville. There's a lot more to it than that. I'd recommend comparing your electric bill with someone from, say, California if you think it's high. It's one of the lowest in the country, and would be even lower if Hartsville Nuclear had been completed.

Anyway, back to the game. :beerchug:

Back