Hayabusa Names

shenoyp

Hayabusa Master Jedi
Donating Member
Registered
Yo people,

My busa is 3 days old now, and I'm planning to name it. Any good busa name suggestions....
rock.gif

I have never ever named my car or bike before, but someone suggested to me the other day on this board... and I thought its a cool thing to do.

Thanks in advance
bowdown.gif

I think Clarence is a name that exudes raw power and sleek racing aerodynamics. 2nd choice would be Warren. Just as geeky. Hah!

--Warren

I named mine 'The Great Pumpkin'. Though one of the guys here called her 'Orange Crush' and I thought that was cool!

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: "afterthoughts...."|1107876397 -->

Naming the Busa in my opinion is a special thing. The Busa is unique.. fastest, prettiest, baddest, etc bike on the this planet, wouldn't want to name her something that took away from that. I have had my bike for awhile now and still have not named her... I call her "My Baby" when I talk about her. The day will come when you are out with your "Baby" and the name comes to ya... that is the day you name your bike. my .02

Mine's called Rastus.Second choice was Roadkill. Just stay away from names like "Crash".

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107876914 -->

<span style='color:crimson'></span>B Rad<span style='color:crimson'></span>, for lack of a better idea. That is subject to change after she's broken in
wow.gif
. At that point, something like "OH S**t" might be more fitting
tounge.gif

I call mine Medusa. The name sez it all.

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url]send a private message to Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

uploaded_banner.jpg

because of my location my bike picked up the nickname "Duc Hunter" because of all the damn ducatis that think they actually have a shot. till i blow em outta the water!

Listen to it carefully, and it will tell you the name. Pay attention and you will notice the personnality. I put horns on mine as a joke for Halloween, and Diablobusa was born. Just don't use things like "brrrrrrr" or "blaaaahhh" (stock exhaust sounds)
biggrin.gif

When i ride mine with the throttle wide open it has the sound of a big block and it runs like a Pit Bull...Anything gets in way there dead meat.....So (Pit Bull) is what i'm going to name it... Meet my little friend!!!! Pit Bull...
smile.gif

Don't rush into trying to give your bike a name....When the time is right the name will come to you. Most likely right after you come out of first gear shifting at 11k rpm into second and your front wheel is lofting higher and higher in front of you as you approach 100mph!

That's when I named mine "holy sh_t!!"
biggrin.gif

Back