Hayabusa Names

Mine never realy told me 'er name~ But on my home site.. which is a bunch of track junkies.. they have been razzing me for a year now because I refuse to risk her beauty on the track~ When I had posted up the pics of my new gel seat on 'er, one of the guys said "dang, she's turned into a fine lookin Street Princess!" So from then on I've lovingly refered to 'er as my Street Princess...
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: "hookt on foniks"|1107957152 -->

I named mine "Killer" Iwant to get the name airburshed on my bike. Why did I name it killer you may ask. My dear wife of 30 years hates bikes and every time I get on it she says " that thing is going to kill you". So it was named. The name should always have a good story behind it.

Yo people,

My busa is 3 days old now, and I'm planning to name it. Any good busa name suggestions....
rock.gif

I have never ever named my car or bike before, but someone suggested to me the other day on this board... and I thought its a cool thing to do.

Thanks in advance  
bowdown.gif
Give it some time and the right one will come to you.

thanks for all the input... its giving me some good directions to think in
smile.gif

dood!  Busa's F - I - N - E on the track!  do it!
I totally agree.. I just can't wanna risk the damage~ Seen way too many track incident caused by other riders and such~ I'll wait 'til a can afford another just for the track...
wink.gif

**We now return you to your previously scheduled topic**

...don't worry, her name will come to you in due time~

The Kids named my 04 LE the "Red Rocket"
My Suburban on 20's is known as the "Heavy Wagon"
My 94 Accord (w/220,000 miles and still kickin, it's the commuter, and I am the original owner) the "Bucket"
And my white 03 Accord coupe v6 260hp on 18's the "Ghost"

I call mine Smaug, the dragon from "The Hobbit"

Pretty little orange fire breathing beast that takes a steady hand to tame...
firedevil.gif

<!--EDIT|CorrodedAlien
Reason for Edit: "Y knot?"|1108011880 -->

smaug.jpg

my personalized plate says L CKY. When the girlies ask what it means, I tell them "It's almost lucky... all I need is U".

When my wife saw it, she said "licky??". I said, "If you're lucky..."

I know - it's borderline......

my personalized plate says L  CKY.  When the girlies ask what it means, I tell them "It's almost lucky... all I need is U".

When my wife saw it, she said "licky??".  I said, "If you're lucky..."

I know - it's  borderline......
LMFAO!
laugh.gif
super.gif

That's some great ####!

It depends how she wants me to ride her that day! These are all names that she has either been called by myself or someone else:

Dr. Jekyl
The Beast
Black Stallion
Busa
F*ck me
Don't f*ck with that one

My favorites are:

Ghost
Stealth
Phantom

Shogun

The warlord emperor of Japan during the finer times of this world....when honor, courage, and discipline were valued.....and wars were fought with swords...not guns....or missles.

A self appointed title that basically meant "baddest dude on the block."

It reminds me to "honor" her everytime I ride her, because if I don't she could easily "end" me.

hehe, probably the first "female" shogun in history!

As for you, all  you have to do is park her outside of your house on a beautiful day. (Warm, sunny, and QUIET.) Just sit and look at her. Admire her. Turn her on...rev her a little. Sit, atop her, and bond with her....she'll speak to you, she'll tell you her name. I mean come on, Women can't keep quiet for long!!!  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|jay21112
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108074341 -->

Hey guys, a name finally popped up for my baby....

I have decided to call her <span style='color:red'>ELANOR</span> ... *Inspired by the movie "Gone in 60 Seconds"*
Thanks for all the inputs guys
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back