Hayabusa legend

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
this is what the hayabusa is: respect
the bike itself is respect, it demands it from the rider, it takes it from everone. the machine is a legend, riders of other bikes if asked would love a shot of riding one. the truth is, alot and i mean alot of people are scared of the bike. its repuation is awesome. as well as it should be, it has earned it. wherever you go on your bike, you will turn heads, everone wants to see the king.
the bottom line is the bike defines what respect means.

there can be only one...........its called........hayabusa.....

The 14 is a Hayabusa wanna-be!

The Busa is like Muhammed Ali.... was beaten a couple times... but in the end, there is only one Ali!

I was at a Harley dealership a few weeks ago on the Busa. As I was leaving and gearing up, a couple was walking to get on their bike (Harley).

The guy grabbed the arm of his girl, leaning in, and I heard him say, " that's a Hayabusa...that's one bad ass bike."

super.gif

He was right
bowdown.gif

I came thru a DWI checkpoint on my bike tonight.
And after I was determined to have zero alcohol in my system.
Three Cops came over and just started asking question after question about performance and such not.
Gave them two minutes of my time but had to beat feet.
They already had held me up 10 minutes just getting thru the line.

Try telling that on r1-forum.com and you'll see 20+ pages of the saddest examples of human existance known. Seriously even on a "R1 kills ZX-14" thread there they start crying on how much they hate the hayabusa. WTF? The CBR and ZX-10/14 boards aren't THAT bad. Theres some good people there and i've met decent r1 owners myself but now i can see why people think most r1 runners do most of their racing in a parking lot with the kickstand down.
AAAssjani.gif

The Hayabusa is a great bike but every sportbike deserves respect for what it can do. They all contributed to one anothers evolution through competition.

" i've met decent r1 owners"

Just this afternoon I met a new R1 owner (no plates yet) and all he could do was drool over and ask Qs about my new LE. Seemed as though he may have bought the wrong bike.
smile.gif

IMG006__Small_.JPG

i was talking to this one guy who owned a rather sharp looking new R1. had lots of stuff. chromed a few items, looked nice. BUT, he was talking to us and eventually he said that a turbo busa WOULDN'T be able to beat a 14r.
iamwithstupid.gif
yeah, so i kinda told him that as far as turboind ANY bike, most any NA bike wouldn't hold a candle to it. a i would expect a turbo 600 to beat a busa. much less a turbo busa to any stock bike..... but i pretty much stopped the conversation after he said that. enough with stupid people trying to talk like they know whats up. then again, i do really like those r1's. friend of mine had one of the 2000 ones and it was a really fun bike. plenty of power, good weight. and the new ones are probably one of the best looking bikes that you can buy. IMHO (that is, after the busa of course....tie kinda)

You even see little kid and I had a few old people say..Thats a Hayabusa!!!!

It use to be the Ninja..know everyone and there Mother knows What a Busa is....

Local dealership said He sold a few 14s and lots of Busas!!!

jump9.gif

I can launch! That's one good riding trait I have! I'm also a lightweight at around 170 on a normal day... and I can gun the heLL outta the gas w/o bringing the nose up (unless I try)....

I'm a great rider when it comes to smoking cars/bikes on streets.... but I can't claim to be some motoGP expert..... because those guys have experience/money/experience/money/money/money/money/money behind them WHEN they crash!!! LOL! It's true....

So, we're looking for motogp power for Vincent Chase!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! That "would be funny!!!!".... hehe! Hilarious!!!!!!!

On any normal day....... the Busa is THE bike of all bikes!!! GPW knows it, Kawi knows it, Honda knows it, New York Yankees knows it, Ben "Steeler" knows it........... they all know!!!!

..... busa is still king (top speed)..... and that's where the balls hang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(busa_bill @ Sep. 17 2006,04:34) The ZX14 sales are terrible.
Are there any numbers out there to prove it or is that just wishful speculation? Cuz I'd love to say that to a few people I know with 12's and 14's and have something to back it up with.
smile.gif

Fear of the busa...... I know it well. When I came up from the 750 gix last year I was scared to death of it. Til I learned what a cute little cuddly kitten she is under 5000 rpm. Of course even now, after she hits 140+ and I realize that she's wanting really really bad to pull herself right out from under me... My eyebrows still start creeping up my forehead and I have to wonder what I got myself into.
wow.gif
super.gif

as for zx14 sales the kawasaki shop close to me has two 14's one blue one red, the red one has been there since there release. where i bought my hayabusa they have sold 6 more since mine, i asked, i am not knocking the 14, it probally is a good bike. it is just not a hayabusa, it does not have the reputation as the busa, granted it wins sometimes on the track against the busa, but not by much and then it is a riders race. the 14 has done nothing to show me it will have the repuation the busa has, i am sorry if this offends someone but the truth is the truth.

as for the r1 and others, they ride the coattails of the hayabusa. and they could not have choose a better bike to hitch there's too.
i am not making none of this up, it is the facts, the truth. wherever the r1 boards or any others will admit it or not. the truth will set you free.......................

Back