Hayabusa.Org welcomes a new Legend...

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Wow....it seems like it was only yesterday that I had become a seasoned pilot. Now, I have made the mark of legend. To all of you ho's who I had to step on to get here, no hard feelings, eh?

But seriously, you are cool peeps...I don't know how it would be if I didn't have the opportunity to hang with you guys..and girls.

Awesome people....all of you. Good people...good people.

made legend..... the legster, the legenator, the legenator II...very cool, just remember us little people every now and then
bowdown.gif

Didn't take you long to become an addict PB! Another one bites the dust...
cool.gif

Legend in your own mind!
wow.gif

between you and VA, I feel incompetent at my posting power! I guess I need to turn it up a notch or two!
wink.gif

Congratz...

Legend in your own mind!
wow.gif

between you and VA, I feel incompetent at my posting power!  I guess I need to turn it up a notch or two!
wink.gif

Congratz...
Hey! Not sure if that was a jab or not Oracle...
tounge.gif

And for your info, I rarely post whore (in the post whore thread) any more...
biggrin.gif

Holy Snikies, a Lengend in your own time.  Proud of you Pac.  You have helped to add much to H.org, with your questions, additions and your humor.
<marquee><span style='color:RED'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>CONGRATULATIONS</marquee></span></span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080578109 -->

that was an impressive run... rarely have so little ground been covered with so many posts! Be Proud!!

haha just playin' dude. congrats

yeah...if you delete all the posts with the word "shaving" in them, you be back to rookie!!!

Congrats, PB.......
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

ha ha yep ya gotta love the pacman, he certainly does lighten up the board !! Good on ya man !! Keep em razed brutha ....

Pac Man the Legend. Whats this world coming to when you shave yourself in order to make it to the top.
tounge.gif
Congrats...

P.S. The Coach is shaved and catching up..
wow.gif

Didn't take you long to become an addict PB!  Another one bites the dust...
cool.gif
Aww c'mon, Va! I'm not an addict! I'm just a very active member who really just wants to make a contribution everyday to this board...and who has no life aside from riding and reaffirming his need for acceptance by coming on this board and....oops!

Wait a minute...

(heheh....and you guys say I'm an addict)

Back