Ruminations on the legend

gsferrari

Registered
Just a few random 'busa' quotes that I picked up from various sources since 1999.

"Suzuki dropped the Hayabusa on the world like an atom bomb!!"

"I feel like I have touched perfection!"

"Honda said 'Bring it on!' and Suzuki have brung it!"

"The ZX-12 is everything the Hayabusa is not...which is not much of a compliment really"

"I could feel the paint being stripped off the surface!"

"I said 'someone is going to get hurt...or killed'"

"I am speechless...Which way is the toilet?..."

"I came out of the corner and realized that it was actually a straight...man how fast is this thing?"

"I consider myself ugly...but fast...like the Hayabusa"

"If this bike could talk it would be mocking me... 'you wimp! give it some more'!!"

"Man are you clocking this thing? He'll be in Atlanta in 2 hours at this rate!!" (Jacksonville FL Traffic Police)

"Thats the most dangerous, most crazy and most irresponsible thing I have ever done in my entire life...apart from the time when I handed over the keys to the next journo in line!!"

"This thing should be illegal...it has NO business running on public roads!!"

"The real danger is that bikes are getting faster at a rate that car makers cannot match..."

"The Hayabusa is the top of the food chain man...this thing will outrun the police helos and pretty much every car this side of 300000 dollars..."

"I put a deposit on one but I am waiting for my balls to come out of hiding before I can ride it home"

"Nobody in their right mind will want so much power...no thats not right...how can they keep this things on the showroom floor long enough for someone to actually see one?"

"I de-crate 8 of these bikes on a weekly basis. Ths highest we went to was 23 in one week and if not for the rising insurance rates...23 may have become the average..."

"Whenever we insure one of these bikes we know that we are making a BIG mistake"

"I've had people come up to me and talk to me because of my bike...cosmetic surgery would have cost me a lot more for the same end result!!"

"What can I say - MEGA!"

"You are 1 twist away from the ER...quicker than speed-dial mind you..."

"My plan was to set-off every speed-camera between Heathrow and Gatwick...the short time between flights is just an excuse!"

"At these speeds the brain is too slow to process the information in time!"

"This is one thing the aliens will want to take with them for further analysis..."

"Why would the fastest bike in the world be built in the nation that has the WORST traffic in the world?"

"I think some executive in Japan wanted to go from Hokkaido to Kyushu in roughly 20 minutes"

"Riding the Hayabusa is like being tied to a great white shark with an attitude problem"

"If you really get behind the screen...I mean really tuck in...you can actually let off the gas and she will still keep getting faster...that is aerodynamics for you"

"I try to sneak out between meetings to relieve the pressure and the stress...smoking doesnt do it for me anymore!"

"After I finally came to a halt, picked up the bike and checked it for damage - I made a silent prayer that I didnt go down 30 seconds back when I was doing 3 times this speed..."

"Hey - you can either have this...or sell EVERYTHING you own to buy an F1 car"

"When Suzuki designed this bike - they realized that they needed to re-define brake system design to cope with these speeds"

"The ride is surprisingly smooth when you consider that you have enough explosive power to detonate up to 200 mph at a whim..."

"So many of these bikes are lowered for drag racing that we decided to go into the business full-time"

"Bikes like these leave the tire makers scratching their heads to try and come up with a solution...they are still trying"

"All said and done...the competition will catch up one day and the Busa will be beaten. But it will be a hollow victory..."

"I put a deposit on one but I am waiting for my balls to come out of hiding before I can ride it home"

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

"I try to sneak out between meetings to relieve the pressure and the stress...smoking doesnt do it for me anymore!"

thats a good one too
biggrin.gif

Back