Hayabusa.Org welcomes a new Legend...

Legend in your own mind!
wow.gif

between you and VA, I feel incompetent at my posting power!  I guess I need to turn it up a notch or two!
wink.gif

Congratz...
Nice welcome...heheh. Mebbe I should have changed the title to "Hayabusa.Org Semi-Welcomes a new Legend".

Heheh...just kiddin bro. Tanks a bunch!

Legend in your own mind!
wow.gif

between you and VA, I feel incompetent at my posting power!  I guess I need to turn it up a notch or two!
wink.gif

Congratz...
Hey!  Not sure if that was a jab or not Oracle...
tounge.gif

And for your info, I rarely post whore (in the post whore thread) any more...
biggrin.gif
I think I'll take that as an "un-jab".

And I'll also use this as a means for me to whore in my own thread! Heheh....I kill me!

Holy Snikies, a Lengend in your own time.  Proud of you Pac.  You have helped to add much to H.org, with your questions, additions and your humor.
<marquee><span style='color:RED'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>CONGRATULATIONS</marquee></span></span>
Thank you, NE. Nothing like a pat on the back from ya.
wink.gif

that was an impressive run... rarely have so little ground been covered with so many posts! Be Proud!!

haha just playin' dude.  congrats
Thanks, Ego. You know, I used to think you were a fairly new member, until I went all the way back to second beginning. Then I found out you went way back.

Wow. Thanks, dood.

yeah...if you delete all the posts with the word "shaving" in them, you be back to rookie!!!

Congrats, PB.......  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
har har....don't you have a cap to turn backwards with some bling bling hanging around your neck, flashin some gangsta signs in front of your car?

Heheh....I kiddin, bro! Thanks a bunch! And good on ya for helpin out my buddy Cache-man! Awesome, man...awesome.

biggrin.gif

ha ha yep ya gotta love the pacman, he certainly does lighten up the board !!  Good on ya man !!  Keep em razed brutha ....
Heheh....thanks banditoo. You guys lighten up the board too. I've busted my gut a couple of times reading some of your responses.

Hahah...you know I'll keep 'em smooth as a baby's bottom! And powedered, too!

Pac Man the Legend. Whats this world coming to when you shave yourself in order to make it to the top.
tounge.gif
 Congrats...

P.S. The Coach is shaved and catching up..
wow.gif
heheh....thanks bro! I may have made "legend", but you deserve the biggest Whore Crown anyone here can find.

Shaved and catchin up....fast.

Maybe, sell the Busa and just post whore? Thats an idea huh? Just not sure how bad ridin's gonna cut in to your h.org time. Congrats, and thanks for your contribution.
laugh.gif

Hahah...thanks, GNT. Just last night I had a guy offer me 9K for my 99. I was a little tempted to sell it to him, but I thought about it...

It was my dream! Now if I had a 01 or somethin, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Figures you would, ya POST WHORE!  
laugh.gif

Congrats bro...
haha....thanks, b-fever....

hey, they almost sounds like beaver!

Heheh....I'm kiddin, bro! Thanks.
And that almost sounds like Badger!

Badger,

badger,
badger,
badger,
badger,