Haya in the hills 2011

uploadfromtaptalk1312809771650.jpg
Greg is getting his steed ready for HITH!

A Rooted Thunderbolt struck this thread using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1312809771650.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1312809991532.jpg

Room for one. BB had to sit outside. ....Look to the right, up the ramp, to see a glimpse of Greg and his steed.

A Rooted Thunderbolt struck this thread using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1312809991532.jpg

BB could have fit. :poke:

Why did you photoshop that pic and take out my Ferrari, Benz and huge mansion then put all that junk there? :whistle:

lol no that curve was not impressive...but notice on the vid...these will certainly be better...and becasue they are where they are.. we should be able to get good pics of leans if folks want

ok towels are provided. so you dont have to worry bout carrying that with your shower stuff.

grass is cut, Lucy's tank is topped off, laundry is done, last night of work this week is done at 0800 tomorrow...all i have to do is pack the bags, strap everything to the bike, and i'll be off wandering my way toward PA and NY by the long route :thumbsup: see you all in a few days!! :beerchug:

ride safe semi...if you need me my text cell phone number is 814-779-1050 or home number is 814-580-0065 im home from 2am to 130pm

ok towels are provided. so you dont have to worry bout carrying that with your shower stuff.

Lorie has a whole backpack dedicated to her shower stuff. 3 loofah's, 2 bottles with shampoo (the stuff that doesn't take out hair dye) and conditioner, a foot scrub, face wash with scrubbing beads, a back washing brush, 2 bars of soap, 2 wash cloths, elbow and knee moisturizers, cotton balls, ear swabs, hair spray, pink dye, voluminous mousse, 3 bottles of various lotions, deodorant, 4 various body spray scents, and a comb. :lol:

In all seriousness, the woman only needs deodorant and some soap. She's so cool, even if she smelled like meap, people would still want to be around her! :beerchug:

Also laurie as i think others will do... Fair cash contributions to grub is better than worrying bout carrying food.. Mary n i can shop n haul... Also those who havent pre paid...see me with the 45$ and any food cash donations as i will be the ONLY collector of funds.

Oh yea.... What about beer????!!!!

sorry i was bored...lol...shirts are all done...and just waiting til friday to load the bike and see you bright and early saturday morning...weathers lookin great for us...:thumbsup:
newhaya1.jpg

Ok guys I may be not able to go to HIH!!! My brake hanger on my just broke so now I have no rear brake!!! ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! I'm going to to see if I can get one made up but if anyone knows of a machinist that can make me up one please let me know!!!!

yea those who have not pre paid can pay me when they arrive ...thats only fair i think...and ill have a better idea on thursday when i pick up everything i will be cooking...there is a electric/gas grill there so it all depends what folks want.

Back