Haya in the hills 2011

Most of the way packed up. :cheerleader:

Forecast for Ellicottville, NY
10% chance of rain friday 78*/58*F
30% chance of rain saturday 78*/59*F
60% chance sunday high of 71

if i was a betting man....i would have remembered to loose...i mean..play the power ball today...:rulez:

Last time i rode, i hit a pot hole. Didnt think anything of it then. Was changing my tires yesterday and that rim has a large rim dent, wont hold air and is cracked. Other words, Trashed.

Found a used one in good condition in Akron, Ohio. Wife is working in Youngstown and will pick it up on her way home tonight. Slap on the rotor, cush drive and tire and will be good to go Friday morning...

If all goes as planned. If it doesnt, I'm riding my shovelhead up there! Top speed 70 Mph.. wait up for me! :laugh:

I'll take the fairing off and might get a litte more speed out of her!

CIMG0478.JPG

CIMG0478.JPG

Last time i rode, i hit a pot hole. Didnt think anything of it then. Was changing my tires yesterday and that rim has a large rim dent, wont hold air and is cracked. Other words, Trashed.

Found a used one in good condition in Akron, Ohio. Wife is working in Youngstown and will pick it up on her way home tonight. Slap on the rotor, cush drive and tire and will be good to go Friday morning...

If all goes as planned. If it doesnt, I'm riding my shovelhead up there! Top speed 70 Mph.. wait up for me! :laugh:

I'll take the fairing off and might get a litte more speed out of her!

we're going to get you fixed up and back on the road bro! i'm on my way.........after i get some breakfast :laugh:

Back on the road again! Chris finished the bar at 1am and I put it on before going to work and it works flawlessly! Thanks bro!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313063607.473947.jpg

powder coat that thing man!!! as for bubba im trying to get ahold of him

ok stripped his bike...looked over all the wireing...found nothing...sprayed the crap with contact cleaner and cleaned all wires and connectors...rewrapped all connections by the oil leak and zip tied on opposit of frame away from oil leak and all...now to put it back together when i get home about 8pm and let him test it out..

menu!!! ok i have had no input on what all everyone wishes to eat/snack on saturday night. so far macaroni salad...potato salad... hot dogs n bratwursts on fire n hamburgers? i will be doing chicken dip and chips n salsa also. need some input here i have to go shopping!!!... as for beer...ill be brining a cooler ill have my stuff mark says convienece store close so ny you can buy beer from stores. 24hrs

Ill be leaveing at 600 after work tomorrow if im lucky. But i cant wait to get outta Dodge. so Ill probably be there after dark hope gps works good.

Ok meet time in ellicotville ny ( see route) is 10am with ride starting at 11am

Im going to scope out nice place to eat breakfast satmorning... Ill post where n when if folks wish to join us before the ride :thumbsup:

ok bubbas bike seems to not be blowing fuses anymore :cheerleader::cheerleader: so now we are doing his other project of new front and rear tires :cheerleader::cheerleader:

SANY2697.jpg

SANY2698.jpg

Back