Haya in the hills 2011

This looks to be our final route!!! :cheerleader:

Lime Lake-Machias, NY to Lime Lake-Machias, NY - Google Maps

I'm still working out some kinks:

I want there to be communication between myself and the back of the pack...I'm thinking handheld 2-ways and throat mics. Any suggestions or does anyone have any equipment we could use.

Also, I know Mr.Droo has a GPS but does anyone else have one AND a mount for their bike? I'm bringing my laptop so we can download it into other people GPS's.

i've got an Autocom unit with a GMRS radio and Garmin 660 GPS all hardwired into the bike...i should be able to communicate with everyone :beerchug:

I got a new backpack, a used tank bag, and a bag I'm using as a tail bag. Now all I need is peer pressure to make it out there. :rofl:

I would be interested in riding up with Semi. If he is coming from 70 and going up 71 it's 1/4 mile from my house. That is, if he would be okay with it...

*in OB-1 voice and wave of hand* " these are not the excuses you are looking for" lol

Guess I was sleeping while this thread exploded into massiveness

i think we can fudge the numbers for the night if you want it...if you make it fri night wich there is a opening sat would be fine also...i just dont want to push more than 12 as the owner requested so haveing 13 sat night could be fudged. only reason owner stated was didnt want to overload the septic...so piss n s#@3 in the woods yall lol

I might be back in for this. Looking like the family trip will be canceled. Will know in a couple days.
I'll find a motel.

Yes colton...no splatting road or jammies..lol. nick!!! let me know there is space in cabin.. Your call!!

If I remember right we can do some shooting nearby?? Chris look into this, if you could, ill bring some toys.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

remember its ny...they dont like anyone from any state bringing anything.

Its official. I'm back in for this! Chris is a spot for Friday and Saturday open at the cabin? PM me and I'll send payment.

Updated list:

FRIDAY NIGHT STAY:
chrisjp (XXL) wife(XXL) and daughter (S)
knippie (pre paid)(XXL)
Mr Droo (XL)
Casperle (pre paid) (LG or XL)
semi (pre paid) (3XL)
theshnizzle (S/M)
COLTON LOL CAPS YEAAA (M)
ILLUMINATI (LG)
Acehole (XL?)

SATURDAY NIGHT STAY:
chrisjp (XXL) wife (XXL)and daughter (S)
fastfrog007 (XL)
knippie (pre paid)(XXL)
Mr Droo (XL)
semi (pre paid)(3XL)
theshnizzle(S/M)
ILLUMINATI (LG)
strombusa (XXL))
Acehole (XL?)

SHOWING FOR SATURDAY RIDE:
Jwest
zach1340
Kitchner rider (L) and daughter (M)?
TWT racer? (XXL)?
Bubba Wood (M)
Jory Scouten (M)
Nate Greer (XL)
Robert Murray (LG)

Ok acehole is back in folks!!!! Ace if my estimate of shirt size is wrong please feel free to correct it. Now this means if i count right.... We have 11 staying frinight and 13 staying sat night. Im sure it may change but WOW its looking like a good group n a good time already!!! Now if we can get racerv and gixerhp and lurch n bots n moccking u and 4life and lycan to come...... :poke:

new rear is being mounted right now...i'm almost ready to go, just have to work a few more days and it will be time to ride! :beerchug:

Updated list:

FRIDAY NIGHT STAY:
chrisjp (XXL) wife(XXL) and daughter (S)
knippie (pre paid)(XXL)
Mr Droo (XL)
semi (pre paid) (3XL)
theshnizzle (S/M)
ILLUMINATI (LG)
Acehole (XL?)(prepaid)

SATURDAY NIGHT STAY:
chrisjp (XXL) wife (XXL)and daughter (S)
fastfrog007 (XL)
knippie (pre paid)(XXL)
Mr Droo (XL)
semi (pre paid)(3XL)
theshnizzle(S/M)
ILLUMINATI (LG)
strombusa (XXL))
Acehole (XL?) (prepaid)

SHOWING FOR SATURDAY RIDE:
Jwest
zach1340
Kitchner rider (L) and daughter (M)?
TWT racer? (XXL)?
Bubba Wood (M)
Jory Scouten (M)
Nate Greer (XL)
Robert Murray (LG)
mikbusa ?

ok here is the menu

Fri night:
chris's famous chili!!

sat night:
killer macaroni salad (ill make small bowl for those who are tuna intollerant...lol)
potato salad (made by my mom...mmmmm yum)
my famous buffalo wing chicken dip , salsa, chips..ect
CORN ROAST!!
hot dogs and bratwurst over the fire

naturaly the wife has already inquired on the shareing of food expense...so if you can bring items...let me know otherwise fair contributions will be a great help!!

Back