Haya in the hills 2011

Whoa. Map shows I'm less than 300 miles and under 4 1/2 hours from Ellicottville. I may interested in meeting up.

I looked through a few pages of both threads. Hows this gonna go down, As far as day by day?
I would have to make it the whole weekend. too many miles on saturday to ride up, ride with everyone, then ride back.. (I'm not an iron butt...yet)
I might be up for riding up friday morning/afternoon so I'm ok to ride saturday then come home sunday..

reality is me and my family head up to scope out the cabin and open it up friday mid day. start cooking and waiting for folks to show up. then we wing it from there..in the morning we usually get breakfast together or so...have a start time for those just comeing in for the ride 11ish or so... then we do the ride. after the ride we go back to the cabin for more home cooked goodness and bonfire and storys and beer...sunday we all part ways... we have room in the cabin for friday night. and depends how things go...saturday. all i ask is $45 for the weekend for the cabin costs split by 12 folks. some of the guys will be getting local hotels.

Sounds like a good time. :thumbsup:
I want to go, but I'm going to wimp out. I know me, I plan for something then change it mid-way. :hide:

Well keep us posted your more than welcome to come... As a thought...i drove 4.5 hrs to casperle's house the first year...never meet kevin..never rode in that area..together him n i started this "thing" if ya make the effort you will meet up with honest good down to earth and funny n fun folks...

Oh n ps that means you only hour or so from drew n colton...they in cleeveland area...could always meet up with them fri and all ride out together...just a thought lol

Silly me...semi comeing from IL could have someobe to ride with the whole way!!!

Updated list:
FRIDAY NIGHT STAY:
chrisjp (XXL) wife(XXL) and daughter (S)
knippie (pre paid)(XXL)
Mr Droo (XL)
Casperle (pre paid) (LG or XL)
semi (pre paid) (3XL)
theshnizzle (S/M)
COLTON LOL CAPS YEAAA (M)
ILLUMINATI (LG)

SATURDAY NIGHT STAY:
chrisjp (XXL) wife (XXL)and daughter (S)
fastfrog007 (XL)
knippie (pre paid)(XXL)
Mr Droo (XL)
Casperle (pre paid) (LG or XL)
semi (pre paid)(3XL)
theshnizzle(S/M)
COLTON LOL CAPS YEAAA (M)
ILLUMINATI (LG)
strombusa (XXL))

SHOWING FOR SATURDAY RIDE:
Jwest
zach1340
Kitchner rider (L) and daughter (M)?
TWT racer? (XXL)?
Bubba Wood (M)
Jory Scouten (M)
Nate Greer (XL)
Robert Murray (LG)

lol...awww come on john...we would love to see what you two would come up with...mabey something lighted? lol

ok i now have an address for the cabin its 9756 Lake St Machias NY 14101

hey i think ill add a corn roast for sat night....good idea??

I got a new backpack, a used tank bag, and a bag I'm using as a tail bag. Now all I need is peer pressure to make it out there. :rofl:

I would be interested in riding up with Semi. If he is coming from 70 and going up 71 it's 1/4 mile from my house. That is, if he would be okay with it...

This looks to be our final route!!! :cheerleader:

Lime Lake-Machias, NY to Lime Lake-Machias, NY - Google Maps

I'm still working out some kinks:

I want there to be communication between myself and the back of the pack...I'm thinking handheld 2-ways and throat mics. Any suggestions or does anyone have any equipment we could use.

Also, I know Mr.Droo has a GPS but does anyone else have one AND a mount for their bike? I'm bringing my laptop so we can download it into other people GPS's.

I would be interested in riding up with Semi. If he is coming from 70 and going up 71 it's 1/4 mile from my house. That is, if he would be okay with it...

would be fine with it if i was going straight there but i'm actually going to be going through the thumb of Michigan just south of Bad Axe...looks like it's going to be a little better than 1100 miles just to get there, guess i had better get that new rear tire mounted :laugh:

looking forward to seeing everyone and having a great weekend (and that means you too, GixerHP :poke:) :beerchug:

Back