have you heard of....

Ah yes, it always happens. The smart civilized ones always resort to namecalling while at the security of their monitor.
Maybe time you moved to another trailer park?
Mad`
I don't think we need to start to take it to another level with that crap geez!!

Besides nothing wrong with trailer parks.

first id like to say ... thanks for all the info that you guys have provided thus far ... ive been doing my best to Become an "informed consumer" thats why i posted this topic
I was asking cause next Summer I will have a Turbo and i wanted to know if anyone actually Has or knows anyone that Has a turbo kit from this company.
Im Still Doing my Homework !!!

and sorry if this post has Create a Bad Vibe between members .. it wasnt my intention !!!
Not your fault for the other comments. You asked just as you should no problem. You can go all the way up to $10,000 for a turbo system and still not get what YOU are looking for. Feel free to ask away. If we do not know we will find out, and most likely things have happened to all of us turbo guys from time to time. I did not put 30,000 miles on my system by looking at it.
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

dont feel bad ride.... i am trying to do my homework now. ninja eater gave a good direction to go to. (thanks mike) I know what i want just trying to learn the to do's and not to do's. I wondering to buy used or not...and stuff like that. I saw the chill factory turbo and it looked like a good deal...but i havent heard back up on it.

suzuki4life

I'm not sure what your looking at but the Chill Factory airbox in a two piece CNC machined part.
Gary: um from the top view I can count welds and I see atleast 3 pieces welded from the top photo, which would mean that its made of atleast 4 pieces.

there's

biketurbokit1.jpg

biketurbokit2.jpg

chill2.jpg

chill1.jpg

it'd hafta be a pretty crappy CNC job to need to weld the corners like that.

ive been looking at the posts in the turbo sections for some time now... Im finally steppin up to the plate and gonna ask...

has anyone dealt with or ever used a Turbo From http://www.chillfactory.us/biketurbokit.html    

im in the Market for buying a Turbo For my 04 LE

I see Hahn doesnt have a good reputation with some here ... and Ghetto is the mostly talked about ...

Any Info would be greatly appreciated
RESEARCH AND LEARN AS MUCH S POSSIBLE ABOUT THE SYSTEM THAT INTEREST YOU EVERYONE HAS THEIR PREFERENCE FOR DIFFERENT REASONS, BUT BEFORE YOU BUY FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, IS IT GOING TO BE A STREET BIKE OR SOMETHING FOR THE STRIP OR BOTH, WHAT EVER YOU DECIDE MAKE SURE IT IS TUNED PROPERLY OR ELSE YOU WILL DESTROY THE MOTOR AND THAT GOES FOR ANY OF THE KITS OUT THERE...

I live in NJ and i ride when i can
being that i only work 2 days a week I put over 14,000 miles on the bike in less than a year.
I wanna do the turbo thing for a little Extra Umph !!!
the bike will still pretty much be riden the same but i want to know that I have that extra when i want to go to the track on the weekend...

that is a sweet looking system ... but as we all know .... Good Looking doesnt always mean Durability

Im gonna have to give them a call

Looks like fun... good luck on what ever you decide.

Both Stunnah and I run Velocity Kits... you may want to check them out as well.

Being as that I am also in the hunt for a turbo also, I will have to look into the Chill Factory kit. I had pretty much nailed it down to either a Velocity or a Ghetto kit, but now I have more to consider.
rock.gif

FIRST OFF ... id like to thank everyone that has helped me in choosing a turbo for my Bike...
SECOND... Id like to thank The Jerkoffs who saved Me the $4500 it was gonna cost me this winter to get one ...

All I can Hope For is that the bastards who Stole... and also the F-ing Idiots who buy My Stolen Bike Parts Crash in a Fiery Heap !!!

Believe Me ... I wasnt one to take my eye off of my Bike ... This F-ckers went through a HELLOVA lot to get mine ... And Thanks to the Local Police Dept Who are Always There when ya doing 5pmh over the Speed Limit ... but Couldnt Be there While a Business Alarm as well as a Bike alarm w/ Air Horns are going Off !!!!

Everyone Give ya bike a Hug next time ya ride It... Ya never know what some Jerk will go through to Take it from You !!

Back