anyone with a hahn stage 1 kit ?

I've just got one question...If the Ghetto is so reliable and such a kick ass kit why aren't you guys posting on it...In the past many members have shared their boosted experiences but Ghetto kit owners don't...Is there a plot to infiltrate...What's up???Not bashing just curious...My %$#@ is running just haven't had the opportunity to visit the track...May not even ride the track anymore...Oh maybe your a sales rep...OK the last one was cheap but don't be mad...I ain't...
Actually you are right, however I have read just as many problems with the Getto kits.  The main thing is it is not the kits but the owners, installing or tunniing wrong.  I venture to say if you take all of the negative problems with each kit they will come out about the same.  I know from the boards that at least 4 Getto kits have blown up recently along with everything else.  NOTHING TO DO WITH THE KITS QUALITY again make sure everyone reads this not the kits problem.  Turn it up to much wrong this I forgot that.
If the tuner/builder tells you 6pds that what you need to run...No more...I like my 6pds...
evil.gif

I have a ghetto kit and I love it. Dennis has the best customer service I've ran across.... you can call him anytime and he will talk you through problems. Absolutely highest quality bar none.
cool.gif

another reason why that ghetto isn't talked about all that much is that there isn't many around. I think dennis says he has sold a total of 80 kits so far. Think about how many of the other brands have out there. The other manufacturers have been around for yrs. Dennis has only made the ghetto for a yr or 2.

First off, if the ghetto kit was available when I bought my current kit I would had bought the ghetto kit.

Second, yep the kits have had problems, a few.

I just put a stage one Hahn in my 02 busa and it works great. 253hp to the wheel at 8lbs. Not running hard at all, but loads of fun. Im getting rid of my full pipe that it came with though cause Ive been hearing that with the dump pipe you get better turbo response down low. I think around 3k. Right now it kicks in at about 5k. So if you want the full system, get the Hahn with the dump and Ill trade you straight up! Just a thought. The only thing to look out for is the customer service...........horrible!!! Hahn makes a great kit, and thats about it. I would suggest going through Powerhouse cycles in NY who specialize in turbo busas and sell Hahn kits. I went through them and they've been nothing but helpful with my questions. The web site is fastcycles.com. I got a few pics of my bike on there as well if you wanna check em out. Taken by the owner himself. He actually came down to VA from NY just to check out the bike and make sure everything was runnin right. Cant beat that!

Anyway good luck,

BTW they are selling that kit with the dump pipe for I believe 3,150! Beat that price!

Peace,

PWRJUNKIE80

thanks pwrjunkie80

i actually know frank over at powerhouse . i had him tune my fjr1300 . i was going to have him install the turbo on my busa .
my busa was total'd on sunday so i right now i am busaless

a cager hit me and took off. i broke my pinky so i wont be riding for around 6 or 8 weeks . after i am healed i will most likely get another busa and then go ahead with my plan to have frank at powerhouse put a turbo on it

01 busa stage 1 hahn, power command 2. 8 lb. boust 228hp Two wheel.
was told 10lb with stock pistons went with 8
did not like oil cooled only. turbo has port for coolent block off by hex bolts. did some plumbing off cooling system to ports.
could not use stock oil cooler.used smaller cooler + in line fin pipe.very tight fit in
body. problems? more time more money.

Back