Have you ever wheelied...?

Have you ever wheelied on your Hayabusa?

• Yes, power wheelie(s) by accident.

Votes: 196 30.2%
  • Yes, clutch wheelie(s) by accident.

Votes: 46 7.1%
  • Yes, power wheelies. (On purpose)

Votes: 302 46.5%
  • Yes, clutch wheelies. (On purpose)

Votes: 104 16.0%
  • No, never. (I don't care about that sort of thing.)

Votes: 52 8.0%
  • No, never. (But wouldn't mind eventually learning either technique.)

Votes: 66 10.2%
  • Only baby ones through excessive throttle.

Votes: 85 13.1%
  • I stunt on my Hayabusa. (I also have a toilet made of gold. I'm so rich.)

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • Yes, it/they didn't/don't end well. (Wrecked/Rashed)

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • No. My bike doesn't respond well to 'YUT UNNNGGGH!'

Votes: 15 2.3%

• Total voters
The problem wirh stunting is that it becomes a habit. It's like hitting the top speed. You have to get there again and again until one moment...... well, you figure the ending.
Posted via Mobile Device

i have done a few but the bike is so heavy i dont want to waist the fork seals. but its fun ever once and a while. just like topping it out . i will not tip toe through life only to arrive at death unscathed

So, we should have a new thread on the same topic every month?

There still have been no polls on it.

...and yea, I'm a newbie. That means I'm here to annoy people with already much asked questions. (Except that I do SOME research before posting.) Chill back, click the poll and head onto you next source of entertainment, sir. :whistle:

Did a perfect vertical wheelie, then tapped the rear brake a bit too hard and mouse-trapped it. Blew the front seals so we won't be doing wheelies ever again.... :banghead:

...what's a toilet??

Anyway, rear is extended six over and I like the feeling of hard lauches. I guess it comes from my days of racing FM dragsters...

Uh, did that last statement age me? Or the one before that?

Here's a first for me--->yesterday, my brother and I head out for a little jaunt around town. Turn the corner from my house and go for a 1st gear clutched wheelie. Front end comes up but the bike feels loose. Get to the stop sign and my brother asks" So how did that feel?" I tell him it was a little wierd. Turns out the fricken back tire was spinning and smoking as the front end was coming up.:bowdown: Pretty crazy. Thats with a Shinko 003 US on it.

Dangerous! If that thing has caught it would have been 12 o'clock then very quickly thereafter 3 o'clock.

Had to look pretty sick though! :thumbsup:

new to the boards been trolling a bit....

anyhow had my busa about a week coming off a 600 so powers a bit different. Came up to a light without sidestreets on it till a mile or two up. A vette with a hot chic in it pulls up and eyeballs me, so I rev it up...she revs her vette up I laugh at the thought. Light turns green, she gets on it, I keep pace a lil behind her as to keep traction then punch it and power it up a bit. Scared me a bit to think this big a$$ bike would lift with just the throttle.

I think a better question is have you ever not wheelied of some sort. :O

Asking about doing wheelies here is like asking if you eva wiped yer azz! It get sooooo old...:whistle:

Have someone delete the thread then. :whistle:

Hah, don't do that. Not every person has seen every damn poll. Who has the time? I like reading through the stories anyway! Like the point made about finally using the fingers after 8 months...now that's a deterrent!

My 6" over and lowered Busa wheelied pretty good about an hour ago in 1st and 2nd on the street. I used to wheelie it all the time when it was stock...

Back