Haskovic Benefit Bike Auction

chris@oncycles

Registered
The Ultimate Track-Day Bike Up For Auction

Don’t miss this unique opportunity to bid on the purchase of the Ultimate Track-Day Bike, a one-of–a-kind Suzuki built from Vincent Haskovec’s personal GSXR750, with all proceeds to benefit fallen rider Vincent Haskovec.

Slightly less than a year ago, Vincent Haskovec stood on the podium at Daytona International Speedway, achieving a lifelong dream, by taking 1st place in the opening event of the 2005 AMA racing season. Two races later, a freak accident abruptly terminated Vincent’s promising career.

In an effort to support Vincent, an auction of the bike made especially for Vincent is available at www.RaceTaylorMade.com. This Ultimate Track-Day Bike was jointly designed and conceived by Vincent and TaylorMade Racing to be an unparalleled machine. Design and construction required over $30,000 and the finest components and parts available. The final product… a 339 pound (with starter, lights, and license plate), 145 horsepower superbike. This Ultimate bike is 25 pounds less than an AMA superbike and only 13 pounds heavier than a Moto GP bike!

“I was planning this bike with Paul Taylor,†stated Vincent. He continued, “I am so happy to see my dream come true, and express my many thanks to all those who got involved in this project.â€

Paul Taylor, the project leader, stated, “This is truly the UltimateTrack-Day bike, with a long list of mods highlighted with the stylized custom body with extensive use of carbon fiber enhancing the 2004 GSX-R750’s frame, a Carry Andrew built powerplant, Lindemann tuned suspension, a distinctive exhaust system, all the way down to the Pirelli Diablo Super Corsa rubber. It all contributes to the superlative performance, light weight and esthetic appeal.â€

The bike’s offering is anticipated to raise substantial funds for its intended rider. All proceeds go directly to The Wegman Benefit Fund, a 501©(3) non-profit organization established to aid fallen motorcycle racers, for Vincent’s exclusive benefit.

Full details and specifications are available at www.racetaylormade.com. Auction closes March 1, 2006.

splash.jpg

OnCycles, Cycle Cat and Dymag are all very proud to have contributed to this project. We wish Vincent the best in the future.

Chris Calovini

Sales and Marketing Manager

Cycle Cat/OnCycles divisions, Havensmark LLC

614-577-8080 x 102

chris@oncycles.com

Back