Harley should have built this.

kml

Donating Member
Registered
Instagraming, bearded, grinder wielding, coffee and micro beer swilling, authentic obsessed, cafe bike building Millennials would have been all over it.

cheers
ken

Sure looks like a British bike only not as good....

HD riders don't want bikes like that though...
Harley riders are a dying breed.
It would sell to the millennials
this guy doesn't give a rats azz about horsepower top seed active suspension etc etc.
He just wants to modify the subframe with an angle grinder while drinking organic fair trade coffee.
SUe1lG.jpg

Last edited:
Harley riders are a dying breed.
It would sell to the millennials
this guy doesn't give a rats azz about horsepower top seed active suspension etc etc.
He just wants to modify the subframe with an angle grinder while drinking organic fair trade coffee.
View attachment 1634844
Had a Harley.
Have a friend with a 2020 Harley Fatboy.
I can only tell him so many times that Honda made a 4 cylinder 750 in the late sixties which was advanced in its combustion efficiency by comparison to his new bike. If I tell him again, he will probably no longer be my friend.

My riding buddy just bought a 2021 Soft Tail Deluxe....he had a Harley before but didn't like it, bought a Honda, kind of likes it then bought this one..

I spoke about it in another thread where the speedo, and information screen is about the size of a credit card...I don't know how anyone will be able to see it unless they wear their reading glasses all the time...

It will be interesting how our first ride together goes with him on this thing...

My riding buddy just bought a 2021 Soft Tail Deluxe....he had a Harley before but didn't like it, bought a Honda, kind of likes it then bought this one..

I spoke about it in another thread where the speedo, and information screen is about the size of a credit card...I don't know how anyone will be able to see it unless they wear their reading glasses all the time...

It will be interesting how our first ride together goes with him on this thing...
We have a group ride here on Thursdays, about 15 strong. Almost all the bikes are Harleys. I find it impossible to ride with them on the Busa, so I use my street legal dirt bike. It weighs 290 lbs and has no problem keeping up with a Harley, actually accelerates quite a bit faster.

We have a group ride here on Thursdays, about 15 strong. Almost all the bikes are Harleys. I find it impossible to ride with them on the Busa, so I use my street legal dirt bike. It weighs 290 lbs and has no problem keeping up with a Harley, actually accelerates quite a bit faster.
I can see that, even metric cruisers are hard to ride with....the noise and stink of them is almost unbearable.

I used to ride in a group when I was the president of our base motorcycle club but never really liked being in a group...all it takes is one thing to happen..

Back