Handy Stands

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
Ive been looking for the Handy stands web site, but cant seem to find it. Help...........lol

http://www.handyindustries.com/shop/product_view.asp?idProduct=167&D=0&S=

Get em. they work great. Get the spool style and some spools for the rear.

she_is_ready_a.jpg

bobbin = spool BTW.. not sure why they call em' bobbins.. but anyway.

Spools/Bobbins.
smile.gif
Bobbins/Spools
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116339640 -->

Handy_Spools_a.jpg

Do I get the spools on the same site? I see the rubber pads but not the spools.

No you got to get them elsewhere. Just make sure you order your stands "with spools" I will look for a link for spools for you. Give me a minute.

you can pick whether you want the bobbin/spool support, or rubber pad when you order.. you hafta get the bobbins somwhere else though..

I got mine here but the sizing chart doesn't seem to be working anymore...

I beleive the hayabusa is a 8mm size... but I wouldn't swear to it.

you can order them here... $2 more.. but tricktape has it's link screwed up so you can't get the part number you need

i guess if your really wanting to save the $2 you could research it and find the right part number to tell them... but IMHO.. if they can't even go to the trouble of listing the part numbers no their own site so they know it's going to be there when people need it... how much trouble are they going to go thru to help you if you have a problem..

ya know what... nevermind about tricktape.. I just remembered I actually ordered a set of black ones,, they sent aluminum it just didn't make enough difference to me to send em' back...

you can pick whether you want the bobbin/spool support, or rubber pad when you order.. you hafta get the bobbins somwhere else though..

I got mine  here  but the sizing chart doesn't seem to be working anymore...

I beleive the hayabusa is a 8mm size...  but I wouldn't swear to it.
Those spools are sexy Ego
wink.gif

you like my spools... .. that ain't nuttin. You should see the nuts that hold my tag on..

errr.. nevermind. haha

good taste in spools ya got there krieg.

OK, next stupid question! 13.99 each or is "1" quantity a pair of spools?..........Man I feel like Im ordering buell pegs!

chris, if you have a theisens locally, I know the local one in marshalltown carries them and I know billbell said the one in bellevue carries them also.

Back