Handy or Pitbull

arey

Go Giants
Donating Member
Registered
I been thinking of buying a Pitbull rear stand since I had a bad experience with the aluminum suzuki stand but I seen a post of the handy stands for $99 front and back with good feed back what do u guys & girls think.

I bought the Zook stands, but had i known bout handy. I could have saved $100
sad.gif

I had the same problem a month ago Pitbull or Handy the Handy front and rear arrived last week, the rear is great. The front is fine I guess I just have to get use to using it, they both are real sturdy, and they'll save you alot I think to do over again I'd get a front lift that goes into the bike stem they look alot more stable.

Pitbull's the best but for the price you can't go wrong with Handy.
THis is the truth my brotha!

Arey- Do a SEARCH for pitbull or handy! There was a huge thread on this about 2 weeks ago. Pictures and everything... The whole nine yards.

No trying to be the board police here, just letting ya know there is a GOOD thread on the subject that is pretty recent.

-Later, Bill

I hear that Pitbull are the best...I got both front and rear from Redline Engineering. They are not painted, but you can paint them to match your bike. Here is a pic of mine.

Suspended.JPG

Arey-  Do a SEARCH for pitbull or handy!  There was a huge thread on this about 2 weeks ago.  Pictures and everything... The whole nine yards.    

No trying to be the board police here, just letting ya know there is a GOOD thread on the subject that is pretty recent.

-Later,  Bill
Thanks busafever did a search & most say pitbull is the best so I ordered a SS rear pitbull stand from parts411.Thats what I wanted the best one since I had a really bad experience with the suzuki aluminum race stand.Thanks everybody that replied.

love my handys... I don't use the stands for much but cleaning the chain and minor maintainence and storage...

handys were GREAT for the price... and they are made only 60 mi from me so I just went and picked some up at the plant
wink.gif

Well, I am here to tell you that PitBulls are rock solid and will last for a Looong time... I figure you can get by with a lesser stand but with a bike the weight of the Busa I knew I wouldn't feel safe without something really strong holding her up.

So my .02, you got the biggest baddest bike on the block? Get the best stands on the Market, why cut corners now?
wink.gif

Your absolutely correct Revils I fill even better know on purchasing the pitbull stand.Thanks

Arey-  Do a SEARCH for pitbull or handy!  There was a huge thread on this about 2 weeks ago.  Pictures and everything... The whole nine yards.    

-Later,  Bill
Thanks busafever did a search & most say pitbull is the best so I ordered a SS rear pitbull stand from parts411.Thats what I wanted the best one since I had a really bad experience with the suzuki aluminum race stand.Thanks everybody that replied.
That is the same stand I have. I got the forklift front too. I LOVE THEM!

Nice knowing that I will NEVER have to buy another stand again...

Pit bull front, but i got it off ebay for $50 bucks, I'm gonna get a rear sometime this year--still waiting on a great deal!

I LOVE MY HANDY STANDS ... STORED THE BIKE ALL WINTER, AND THEY ARE VERY STURDY AND FOR $99 U CANT BEAT THEM.
I HAVE HEARD PIT BULL ARE THE BEST.

Pit Bull also makes a new style rear stand that has only one arm that goes forward instead of two that come together at the rear. It is supossed to be to free up work space at the rear of the bike and to make it easier to raise the bike by yourself. I think I am going to get one from Hardracing.com plus I want the front stand that ifts from the triple tree. Very nice!!

http://www.hardracing.com/Pit%20Bull/PitBull.htm

<!--EDIT|EAKbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079034284 -->

Back