Handy Stands

Universal is correct... I got the 'bobbins' set myself~ You'll need to purchase some spools for your swing arm though~ Really, I think it's a matter of personal opinion.. but I prefer the bobbin setup~ The other is just what it says.. a flat pad that holds the bike by the bottom of the swing arm~ That is to say, the swing arm sits right on the stand~
Hope this has been somewhat helpful and not even more confusing..
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|GypsyJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086380102 -->

I have both and I prefer the the bobbin setup 2:1

its slightly more difficult to get the bike up on the stand but I feel that the bike is more stable with the bobbins than the pads.

I went with the bobbins for my handies....like them a lot. The bobbins are tricky at first, especially by yourself, but you'll develop a system and it'll be no sweat. Picked up the bobbins from my local suzi stealer....they're Lockhart's and were like $12 and change.

Definately like the way the bobbins work though, my rear stand is solid as a rock.

bobbins it is then... I have spools already on my swingarm so I am going to assume previous owner put them on.

Not using Handy stands, but use the spools/swingarm sliders for mine!  Here is a pic of the spools. Not advertising. Just the only one I could get to!

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086389963 -->

gsxr2fastwheelspoollist.jpg

Back