guess who just became a gun owner

darth frosty

Registered
Go on guess...here's a hint.
Bersa .380
6lxkt4y.jpg

Congrats, If you do not have a lot of experiance I really recommend the NRAs basic course, and then find someone locally that offers hand gun defensive training, or something similar. Really works wonders, kinda like the MSF... It's good stuff.

You live in Detroit, do they have CC permits there?

They do here.

BTW, i'm planning on picking up a (semi-automatic, just to answer questions) AK47. CAN'T WAIT!!!!
cool.gif

im glad a topic been put up about guns,im a member of the cpsa and i am waiting to get my shotgun licence.
i know i person who is a firearms officer and i bought a lanber 12g 28inch barrels with m/c.
ive been clay shooting for awhile and love it.
i cant keep my gun at home till i get my certificate so its kept at his house.the gun is brand new but i havnt shot it yet.at the mo im using a beretta
guns.gif

Sounds like a nice shotty. Hope you get your license quick and painlessly. Guns are one of the main parts of this country.

Cool weapon. Wife is getting me a DA recessed hammer Stainless snubnose 5shot .357 for Christmas. My ohter pistols. (Beretta 92 and Taurus 4" .357) dont conceal well. Here in Va. our CCW class focused more on how not to get into trouble with the law, than anything about the weapon. It was great information, sometimes there is gray between what is justified and what isnt.

Back