Guess what I will be doing soon!

Right there is that, its like i could have bought a gen 2 with all money ive put out, bought the low mileage motor, chain , sprockets, fuel injectors, coils, brakes, whew owell least I know the ins and outs of my bike now lol
Nice bike by the way & perfect RED color. I would not trade my Gen1 for a New Gen2 but that is just me.

Right there is that, its like i could have bought a gen 2 with all money ive put out, bought the low mileage motor, chain , sprockets, fuel injectors, coils, brakes, whew owell least I know the ins and outs of my bike now lol
I thought you sold the old motor and recouped some cash. If you got her cheap enough, you should be good, specially with the low mile heart you put in her. Wrenching is have the fun, so don’t get discouraged. :thumbsup:

Nice bike by the way & perfect RED color. I would not trade my Gen1 for a New Gen2 but that is just me.
Thanks bud, yea I took it out that day and tested it out some and was doing 20 to 30 mph and ripping on gas usually spins tire but one time grabbed hold and wheelied scared me wasnt ready for it lol came down and hit my jewels against tank lol , first power wheelie my zx11 never really done that especially at higher speeds

I thought you sold the old motor and recouped some cash. If you got her cheap enough, you should be good, specially with the low mile heart you put in her. Wrenching is have the fun, so don’t get discouraged. :thumbsup:
i did sell it and recouped some, yea it is fun Just wanna be done with it for a bit, but ill get there I know, have a little noise where my clutch basket is when idling, might have to pull that and have a looksie whee

Yea my zx11 has a center stand which made it nice, bit saw a video on just using rear stand and also a floor jack under motor( with some precisely placed wood between motor and jack
Parts in got started since the wife was on a cleaning rampage sunday. Sure i will go out to the garage.

20190505_143322.jpg

20190505_143340.jpg

Will say the forks come apart slightly different than most inverted forks; had to check the manual & ordered special tool to hold top shaft so bottom 10mm allen comes out. Know some use an impact but think i amto far along in process, don't want to take the chance.

That is a fairly simple job ,
as long as you have a way
to suspend the front end in
the air to take forks off . . .

Do not wait to fix that
or you will be looking
at replacing brake
components if it
gets on your pads
and such . . .

:beerchug:

Back