Last day of my rides being black/red

Hauie

Within the next week, I’ll be working on a design to wrap both to match. I didn’t want to wrap it this soon because the riding season was still good in Texas, but someone sitting on my bike and causing it to lean over discourages me from riding it until I fix it.

7422D065-D079-44CB-A397-1E7C2F6A17CB.jpeg

You have an LP530 Superleggera?

Something tells me that the Lambo in the wrap shop is also seeing its last day of being black and red. Wonder if the original match was planned or coincidence.

Hauie I just realized that your car is actually wrapped the dark satin gray lol

Last edited:
Something tells me that the Lambo in the wrap shop is also seeing its last day of being black and red. Wonder if the original match was planned or coincidence.

Hauie I just realized that your car is actually wrapped the dark satin gray lol

You are correct. It was Hagan blue, and I wrapped it dark satin grey with a little red accent to match the red sport theme.

You have an LP530 Superleggera?

An LP550-2 spyder. Superlegga wannabe

Can't wait to see it! What are the wrap designs?

I’m still debating on either a satin matte color with mashed in graphics or just a flat out designed piece altogether.

968417FE-8E16-459A-959B-5E7D130C6EB9.png

Still better than the car I have. If money wasnt an issue, I'd have a Huracan Performante. Love anything Lamborghini makes.

Yours an 08-09?

Still better than the car I have. If money wasnt an issue, I'd have a Huracan Performante. Love anything Lamborghini makes.

Yours an 08-09?

The LP550-2s is a 2014. The q60rs was the car I got as a daily/semi performance car after I got rid of our RCF 300.

Last edited:
Hauie how is the wrap going ???! I am itching to see!

I’ve switched up between 3-4 designs, then I did CG to the bike and didn’t like it. I’m still drawing it up, but I only have 2-3 hours a night lol. It doesn’t help that it’s been in the 20-30s here lately so I’m not in a rush to finish at all. Don’t worry, I’ll definitely detail her and ceramic wax it/prep it for a photoshoot once I’m done.

I’ve switched up between 3-4 designs, then I did CG to the bike and didn’t like it. I’m still drawing it up, but I only have 2-3 hours a night lol. It doesn’t help that it’s been in the 20-30s here lately so I’m not in a rush to finish at all. Don’t worry, I’ll definitely detail her and ceramic wax it/prep it for a photoshoot once I’m done.
Okay, Take your time....But hurry up!
I hear that, it is same for me winter is here....I was so Adamant on getting my bike together and now its back in pieces again for more changes now that I realized riding it is not a reality.

Back