. . . and the time it snowed
in my neighborhood a few years ago
1st time [ they say ] in 20 years .

:laugh:

Thanks Red .

:super:

Boy snow.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm not much for any of them. The logo is a bit much. I like the yellow graphics breaking up the white, greys, and blacks.

I want to find someone good with photoshop to see if I can get my ideas down to see how it's going to turn out.

I want to find someone good with photoshop to see if I can get my ideas down to see how it's going to turn out.

Yeah, I agree that the red kanji is too much. I’m gunna do another render with full fairings of the black kanji, fading into red. It’ll be black fading into gray and then into white.

Also, I was thinking of replacing all the small hayabusa decals with something that matches the scheme once I figure out the color schemes I want.

That’s what I thought too, but this is just rough rendering right now. Im still in the design process. The small hayabusa logos will go once I figure out on color scheme, think of it like water marks. It’ll be replaced by whatever I decide will look good with the design, if that makes sense.

What if you were to omit the dominant smaller kanji logos lets take the black one for instance, eliminate every solid black kanji from the design and keep the faded background ones,
I like the splatter pattern and the lines like it is breaking a sound barrier.
Do you like the red ? I mean are you partial to red. You need a breaker color whether it be red yellow or anything you prefer
Go with a ruby chrome Hayabusa logo on the all satin and you can add red undertones throughout and do a red led underglow.
Metallic items can get a pearlized powdercoat to further set off the design as a whole.

4EEEA5C5-02AF-4073-9396-6EBBE9573481.jpeg

D36E1927-64F2-4FDB-A693-FC61D844BCB5.jpeg

8DAAA22F-8B08-4B81-AC67-8066D9137974.jpeg

718853ED-2D10-4E64-9C36-F17497FB0FEB.jpeg

What if you were to omit the dominant smaller kanji logos lets take the black one for instance, eliminate every solid black kanji from the design and keep the faded background ones,
I like the splatter pattern and the lines like it is breaking a sound barrier.
Do you like the red ? I mean are you partial to red. You need a breaker color whether it be red yellow or anything you prefer
Go with a ruby chrome Hayabusa logo on the all satin and you can add red undertones throughout and do a red led underglow.
Metallic items can get a pearlized powdercoat to further set off the design as a whole.

View attachment 1589251

View attachment 1589252

View attachment 1589253

View attachment 1589254

I’m designing this and printing it myself. Not going to buy low quality vinyl, no offense to anyone. But I did mention that the hayabusa kanji’s (smaller) was like a watermark. It’s only there for the rough editing of this render. Once I find the scheme that fits best, I’ll change it to something more suiting. I don’t want to have anything more than the big kanji on the fairings.

I won’t leave the piece gloss black, I’ll probably either blend the entire design in, or break it with a matte iced color.

Also, the base color of the wrap will be a gradient/ombré color. It’ll go from a charcoal black to gray to white towards the back.

I’m designing this and printing it myself. Not going to buy low quality vinyl, no offense to anyone. But I did mention that the hayabusa kanji’s (smaller) was like a watermark. It’s only there for the rough editing of this render. Once I find the scheme that fits best, I’ll change it to something more suiting. I don’t want to have anything more than the big kanji on the fairings.

I won’t leave the piece gloss black, I’ll probably either blend the entire design in, or break it with a matte iced color.

Also, the base color of the wrap will be a gradient/ombré color. It’ll go from a charcoal black to gray to white towards the back.
Aha okay lol so you were one step ahead of me the whole time!!
I like where you are headed with it. It’s got a very futuristic catch to it. Defiantly going to set you apart!

Back