Guess what came in the mail....

Jay Willie

Donating Member
Registered
I get out of school around fivish on Tuesday and low and behold, what do I spy sitting by the front door?

DSC00013.JPG

Me thinks me smells some cookies...!!

DSC00017.JPG

:cheerleader: It is!! It's cookies!! :cheerleader:
Many, many thanks to Dr.E and Mrs. Dr.E for your kindness and considerations! What a very delicious way to share in the camaraderie we can have as friends!

And my bad for waiting so long to post up! I'm coming down to the last days of this semester and all I can say is I can't wait until the 18th! Last final on that day and then no school until the 18th of the 2010...OMGoodness! 2010, who would've thought we'd make it this far! (As my son follows me on this post, he says, "But we only have two more years!" with a lot of chuckling!)

Happy, Happy Holidays to everyone on the .oRg!!

And zukracer...I hope you like cookies...

(We're gonna hafta get a bigger box, I couldn't fit all mine in the cookie jar!!)

And so it starts,

Tales of the Traveling Cookie Jar!!​

DSC00013.JPG

DSC00017.JPG

Last edited:
Now this made both Robin and I smile today! I was figuring one of two things, either the cookies were lost and I was going to have to get another box in the mail or you were buried under finals and the cookies were being used to keep you up for finals:thumbsup:. There is so much free time during finals:laugh: I saw the cookies you have going out...hot dam those look purty. :bowdown:

Oh, man! If I would have only waited....:laugh:

This is for you and Robin, Eric...

cookies in the trailer.jpg

cookies in the trailer.jpg

Last edited:
Back