OMG...the wife just came home...

They are selling them thru the 9th.
I will mail anyone whatever they want for a one box postage ($3.50)
Larger boxes may require two...:laugh:

Jinkster Hey >>>

They are selling them thru the 9th.
I will mail anyone whatever they want for a one box postage ($3.50)
Larger boxes may require two...:laugh:

Jinkster Hey >>>

BLANCA!!! Will you post to Sydney Australia! I'l pay for postage. And the going rate for cookies. Just want to experience the 'epic win' that is girl scout cookies! Nothing here like that.

Do you accept Visa? MAstercard? Paypal? :rofl:

But I'm serious about the cookies man. :please:

Last edited:
Puggle I dont see why not ?
PM the addy you want me to send them to and I will calculate postage for you on USPS acct page and get back to you.
Not sure how long they will take to get there but I think they should be good considering how much YUMMY FAT they have in them.

Boxes are $3.50 a piece.
Yes I can take a paypal payment from you.
Up to you, no problem.
I even got LARGE USPS boxes here in the office !
How many you want .
Luv Aussie Rules footie and would be happy to do it for you.

That is if your serious...???...and you think your belly line can handle them...:poke:

You bloody legend. PM on the way. Pics to follow of 'Excited Australian tries his first American cookie'. :cheerleader:

Puggle here is a pic of the box that will be coming your way.
I put four of the boxes I have in there for reference.
There is a pen on table for scale. Not too big of a box.
approx 15x15x8.
Doesnt matter if I put 1 in there or 10 USPS charges same price !
you got PM...:beerchug:

GS cookies.JPG

we had girl scout cookies at our house, i never saw them till i was putting the trash out and found the empty boxes, kids!!!!!!!

While they do have a unique taste, they are $3.50 a box because some of that is supposed to go back to fund the girl scout org and help them.

Blanca does ship to the UK...
PM me address I'll figure it out on United States Postal Service Priority Mail and let you know.
Up to you..cheers..:beerchug:

being in central Iowa i can walk into the Girl Scout headquaters and buy a box or 300 anytime I want...Im a Trefoils – a.k.a. Shortbread man.

Back